PDA

View Full Version : He is Risen!!

dltang
04-12-2009, 07:44 AM
Happy Easter to those that celebrate this glorious day. For those that do not share this belief, no offense intended and I still pray you all have a wonderful and glorious day as well.

After Easter Dinner, I plan a ride south of my mother-in-laws, looking for some local twisties and scenery. It is supposed to be sunshine, in the 50's and very little wind. Great day for a Spyder ride!!!

Director
04-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Happy Easter to those that celebrate this glorious day. For those that do not share this belief, no offense intended and I still pray you all have a wonderful and glorious day as well.

After Easter Dinner, I plan a ride south of my mother-in-laws, looking for some local twisties and scenery. It is supposed to be sunshine, in the 50's and very little wind. Great day for a Spyder ride!!!

And Happy Easter to you and Brian, Deb. We will be heading off to church in about an hour, and might have time for a short Spyder ride today before we go out of town to my sister-in-law's home for Easter dinner. I would have taken the Spyder there, but we have to transport a small freezer to her, so I think my Ranger is a more appropriate vehicle for that job. :D

Bruce

SpyderByter
04-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Happy Easter :yes:

SpyderCrazy
04-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone has nice weather and can get out and ride their Spyders.

vtrider
04-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Happy Easter to all! Hope everyone has a great day. Don't get too stuffed on those Easter meals!

SpydeeBite2
04-12-2009, 09:17 AM
Happy Easter to all. What a gloriaious day and for a ride on the :spyder:too!
Ron

Magic Man
04-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Happy Easter!

MM

bone crusher
04-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Celebrate Easter while you still can...in a few years, it, too, will be non-PC...as will any Christian holiday, thought, etc...
:gaah:

Wally
04-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Happy easter and may god bless all of you.:pray:

AMTJIM
04-12-2009, 09:46 AM
He has risen indeed!

one2doo
04-12-2009, 09:56 AM
:2thumbs:

jimclarkf1
04-12-2009, 11:13 AM
I pray everyone has a safe day:thumbup: and a GREAT SPRING with your :spyder:I rode mine yesterday, about 30 miles, I swear there are people that have never heard of it yet. I thought I was a rock star with all the looks.:lecturef_smilie: Im getting used to it:yes:

FANG
04-12-2009, 11:28 AM

Alleluia - Happy Easter to all. Hope everyone has a blessed day. Enjoy your ryde. :thumbup:

retread
04-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Happy Easter, Spyderlovers, He was, and is, here for all of us.

john

Romans 8:28

tnfleming
04-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Bone crusher is right; western Christian civilization is in retreat. Let us not be ashamed to defend ourselves and promote the good and combat the evil.

bone crusher
04-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Bone crusher is right; western Christian civilization is in retreat. Let us not be ashamed to defend ourselves and promote the good and combat the evil.

Thank you Tnfleming...

This country was built on the Judeo/Christian belief system and our country should not deviate from that...the farther we get away from values/morals/ethics, the more trouble we get into. All we have to do is look at the history of man...from the Greeks to the Romans, and beyond...the more anarchy and 'anything goes' beliefs that penetrate society, the faster that society falls. We have to stop apologizing to the world about this country's actions...are we perfect, heck no? We are, however, the leader of the free world and we should continue to be so. I'd rather police the world than have someone else police us...this is the fear I have with the current administration...we're not Europe and we don't want to be.

Amen...

xpeschon
04-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Right back at all the members from afar::

Happy Easter,, eat some good food, enjoy the family and go for a ride.
Joe

Smylinacha
04-12-2009, 03:47 PM

Happy Easter!

nyfdtsdemt
04-12-2009, 03:50 PM
And to the SEAL team that set the Captain free in the gulf....ooooorah they can ride my spyder any time
:ohyea:

Jeff in Dallas
04-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Happy Easter!

(Or, "Spring Holiday" as it's known in the local public school... :shocked: )

A nice needed rain this morning followed by a great afternoon for riding.

DynamoBT
04-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Happy Easter to all!!

Took our BMW Roadster out for a drive up the coast of Maine. Wish it had been a Spyder. I think tomorrow we actually go to a dealer. :thumbup:

Watching The Masters this afternoon. If I have to be inside, it hasn't been a bad way to spend the afternoon.

Roaddog2
04-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Happy Easter to all Keilbasa overdose here in CT.:ohyea:

bjt
04-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Ride update... dltang and I took our post Easter dinner ride and enjoyed it. She led the way and I followed, gawking at the scenery. We ended up on some old country roads for a portion of the ride and a brown squirrel decided he wanted to race dltang. He was booking down the road, neck and neck with the Candy Apply Red Spyder. He kicked in the afterburners, shot in front of her and up a tree before she could even react. Wish I had "the big race" on video. :D :D :D

Desert Spyder
04-12-2009, 09:48 PM
It gladdens my heart to see so many openly express their Christian beliefs. Christ is risen and will be back soon!

I have had opportunities to witness to the unsaved because o the wheels that God has blessed me with. It is my obligation without reservation to glorify the Father and His Son.

Has anyone else had opportunities to witness because of the Spyder?

We should celebrate Easter 52 times a year!

Desert Spyder
04-13-2009, 07:11 AM
Good for you ********. Is that you with the Klingon? Uncanny resemblance to Don Johnson (Miami Vice).

Director
04-13-2009, 08:16 AM
And to the SEAL team that set the Captain free in the gulf....ooooorah they can ride my spyder any time
:ohyea:

Yes! Hats off to the U.S. Navy SEALs! Good job boys! :thumbup:

Bruce

Roaddog2
04-13-2009, 08:25 AM
Ride update... dltang and I took our post Easter dinner ride and enjoyed it. She led the way and I followed, gawking at the scenery. We ended up on some old country roads for a portion of the ride and a brown squirrel decided he wanted to race dltang. He was booking down the road, neck and neck with the Candy Apply Red Spyder. He kicked in the afterburners, shot in front of her and up a tree before she could even react. Wish I had "the big race" on video. :D :D :D:shemademe_smilie::2thumbs::2thumbs: