PDA

View Full Version : THE NEW HELMET FROM SENA IS HERE !

Motorcycledave
01-24-2017, 03:54 PM
142848THIS IS THE NEW SENA CAVALRY HELMET FOR 2017
Everything is built right in to it from the factory, for you half helmet lovers
this is the one to have.
CALL ME TODAY be the first on your block to get yours, one or two or more...
in sizes XS to XXL in GLOSS BLACK or FLAT/MAT BLACK
you know I always have the best prices on everything, so call today

RIDE SAFE
Dave

Tazzel
01-24-2017, 04:26 PM
I never ware half helmets. I just purchased the Sena 10R. Got it cheap for 169.00 single device. So far I like it but let me tell you it was a real Bi*tch to get it up and running.

1. It will not turn on until you hook it up to a computer and download current firmware.
2. If you have an older computer (in my case windows XP) It simply will not see the device.
3. Had to go out and buy a cheapie laptop with a USB port. Tablets do not have USB ports. Bluetooth connection will not download firmware.
4. Cant download from work because Company blocks downloads.
5. Sena Tech support is only open Monday - Friday 8 to 5. Guess what hours I work.
6. Once I purchase my cheepie Laptop for 200.00 that came with Windows 10 it was a snap.
7. Product does not tell you any of this. Then its to late.
8. I consider myself computer savvy but was ready to heave the unit over the fence as far as I could throw it.

Motorcycledave
01-24-2017, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the kind words regarding your SENA product, sounds like it is up and running
to bad you had the trouble you are the first to have that trouble that I know of.
You must have received one from very old stock the new SENA units already have the
newest updates loaded before they leave the WHS.
Dave

I never ware half helmets. I just purchased the Sena 10R. Got it cheap for 169.00 single device. So far I like it but let me tell you it was a real Bi*tch to get it up and running.

1. It will not turn on until you hook it up to a computer and download current firmware.
2. If you have an older computer (in my case windows XP) It simply will not see the device.
3. Had to go out and buy a cheapie laptop with a USB port. Tablets do not have USB ports. Bluetooth connection will not download firmware.
4. Cant download from work because Company blocks downloads.
5. Sena Tech support is only open Monday - Friday 8 to 5. Guess what hours I work.
6. Once I purchase my cheepie Laptop for 200.00 that came with Windows 10 it was a snap.
7. Product does not tell you any of this. Then its to late.
8. I consider myself computer savvy but was ready to heave the unit over the fence as far as I could throw it.

T.P.
01-25-2017, 12:13 PM
Will you be at SPYDERFEST? T.P.

Motorcycledave
01-25-2017, 12:48 PM
My wife and I usually stick to the western end of the country except for Daytona
but who knows I may just pop in and check it out along with all you others for a
for a nice meet and greet.
Dave

Will you be at SPYDERFEST? T.P.

Peteoz
01-25-2017, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the kind words regarding your SENA product, sounds like it is up and running
to bad you had the trouble you are the first to have that trouble that I know of.
You must have received one from very old stock the new SENA units already have the
newest updates loaded before they leave the WHS.
Dave

Yep.....there's usually a reason that something is "cheap", Dave. :thumbup:

vblock
02-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Dave will you be at Daytona this year? if you are where will you be set up at?

Deer Slayer
02-12-2017, 09:34 PM
Demo for a Harley guy today, and he was blown away. AKA loved the Sena 20..:thumbup: