PDA

View Full Version : 60 degrees and all ain't well

IGETAROUND
01-21-2017, 04:51 PM
So I have this aberrant 61 degree weekend and what am I doing??? Changed the fuel filter on the bike and replaced the mailbox that the county snow plows took out in December:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

Waiting on my check to clear with Ron so I can get the plugs, wires and air filter replaced. Will get a fresh can of DOT 4 brake fluid and bleed the brakes and clutch while awaiting the rest of the PM parts to arrive. Oh well I should be ready for the next thaw in store for Michigan!!! PMS strikes freely; at least the battery is happy on the maintainer!!!!

ARtraveler
01-21-2017, 06:47 PM
So I have this aberrant 61 degree weekend and what am I doing??? Changed the fuel filter on the bike and replaced the mailbox that the county snow plows took out in December:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

Waiting on my check to clear with Ron so I can get the plugs, wires and air filter replaced. Will get a fresh can of DOT 4 brake fluid and bleed the brakes and clutch while awaiting the rest of the PM parts to arrive. Oh well I should be ready for the next thaw in store for Michigan!!! PMS strikes freely; at least the battery is happy on the maintainer!!!!

We feel your pain. :yes::yes:

vampyregirl
01-21-2017, 07:06 PM
I thought about it, but there's so damn many potholes around here, it wasn't worth it.... We haven't had much of a winter here, but the roads sure have gone to hell!!!

Bob Denman
01-21-2017, 09:16 PM
We got to 48 here today...
But we haven't had enough rain to clean the salt and sand off the roads yet... :banghead:
So it was a day to get some lunch out to Town, come home to wash the car, and watch a couple of movies together. :dontknow:

SteveP
01-21-2017, 09:23 PM
We got to 48 here today...
But we haven't had enough rain to clean the salt and sand off the roads yet... :banghead:
So it was a day to get some lunch out to Town, come home to wash the car, and watch a couple of movies together. :dontknow:

Was thinking on a mid winter " full operating temperature " rip but realized there was a pretty noticeable swath of white down most roads starting on our street :gaah:

Chupaca
01-23-2017, 06:45 PM
Looks like you have mixed a bit of home chores with farkeling..:roflblack: but your getting it done...and I'm sure you will be ready as soon as that ilusive day comes along...been raining and hailing here...:yikes::wrong: