PDA

View Full Version : Tri City's Washington laser alignment Question

Large1
01-20-2017, 12:54 PM
Looking for input for a Laser Alignment from Ride Now Tri City's, They are the closest for me (Boise ID)
So anyone had their Spyder aligned there?
Good, Bad, just need a heads up on them

Large1
01-22-2017, 12:06 PM
Will 58 Views on my post and only 1 reply and that was via a PM,
That make me a little leary about traveling that way for a alignment,

PS the 1 reply I got was just a little on the negative side so now thinking Las Vegas my be in my future.

randyandsandy74
01-22-2017, 02:11 PM
Did an alignment there a couple of years ago and it took them half the day to do it and was ok, not anything above normal. If I was you I'd go to Las Vegas and have Squared away do it. I have heard nothing but good things about them. If I was to do mine again that is where I would go. Hope this helps and good luck.

cyclekid58
01-22-2017, 05:49 PM
Looking for input for a Laser Alignment from Ride Now Tri City's, They are the closest for me (Boise ID)
So anyone had their Spyder aligned there?
Good, Bad, just need a heads up on them

Squared away will be stopping in Boise on the way back from the Heart of Washington event in June, PM Cptjam, or SpyderAnn1 concerning it if interested.

TnT
01-23-2017, 10:07 AM
We had ours done by squared away last year when they were in the vicinity for the Heart of Washington Tour. they will be in the region again this year if you can wait. We live in Tri Cities and try not to use ride now.

murphybrown
01-23-2017, 12:02 PM
They will be doing their awesome alignments at the 2017 Gathering of Spyders Heart of WA event...June 16-18....Pateros, WA.
I would recommend that you contact them and get on their schedule...they are usually slammed at the events they attend...yep they are the best...
AND the Heart of WA event is low key, and verrrrry nice. :thumbup: