PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum Not to CanAm

CanAmFam
01-18-2017, 10:05 PM
Wondering about a central Indiana SpYder RYder Chapter or organized group. We have tried to make contact to find or help organize. Attended Maggie Valley & spoke with a few from Indiana but didn't hear of anything. Going to 10th in Valcourt. Would love to ride & get to know some Indy Ryders before then. Let us hear from you all.
Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chupaca
01-18-2017, 10:52 PM
There are 214 members around you and I would u spectacular many more nonmembers. Home page upper left has groups and clubs and many dealers have information as well...:thumbup:

Slagiatt
01-19-2017, 07:23 AM
While there are a few Spyder riders who occasionally get together for short rides/lunch rides, etc., there is nothing "organized" about the Spyder riders of Indiana. There doesn't seem to be much interest in "getting organized" and creating a regular group (kind of like the MoGang from Springfield, MO.) I once suggested the tag, "IN-Group". (Pretty lame, huh?) :opps:

Being "mostly retired," I'd personally welcome more opportunities to get on the road more with "local" riders...and every year or so, an effort like this is attempted on the Indiana forum...but so far, it hasn't "caught on" like you might think it would.

(My $0.02)

:f_spider:

PrairieSpyder
01-19-2017, 08:40 AM
:welcome:

Copperman
01-19-2017, 11:31 AM
Wondering about a central Indiana SpYder RYder Chapter or organized group. We have tried to make contact to find or help organize. Attended Maggie Valley & spoke with a few from Indiana but didn't hear of anything. Going to 10th in Valcourt. Would love to ride & get to know some Indy Ryders before then. Let us hear from you all.
Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "new" Flatout (88th & Hague Rd) should be opening over the next couple of weeks. They say they want to be a little more involved in the Spyder community. I guess time will tell.

On that same note, Dryer Honda on W Washington St is now a Can Am dealer. I was there a couple of weeks ago and the salesman I talked with said they too want to be involved in the Spyder community.

It all sounds so good.

ARtraveler
01-19-2017, 03:39 PM
:welcome:

funon3
01-19-2017, 04:17 PM
I agree with Slagiatt & Copperman. There has been some effort to get an organized group of IN Spyder riders with little success in the past. It would be nice if we could move forward on this and get some kind organization put together. Since we are finally getting a couple of new or relocated dealers in Indy that may help.

al0vely
01-20-2017, 12:48 AM
I too would like for us Indiana riders to get some organized rides together. I tried to get one together on here but it was a bust ... maybe 2017 will be better for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

greybeard
01-20-2017, 10:08 AM
would like to ride with a group of spyders if something gets going count me in
Paul

Copperman
01-20-2017, 08:37 PM
I sent all you central Indiana riders a PM. Check before it's too late.