PDA

View Full Version : IMS show in Dallas- SpyderLovers wanted!

Lamonster
01-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Joan and I would like to personally invite you to the upcoming International Motorcycle Show in Dallas TX. Our plans are to arrive on the 13th and spend a few hours at the Can-am Spyder booth. We will be there most of the day Friday all day Saturday, January 14th.

We would love to see you there. :doorag:

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/dallas

Motorcycledave
01-11-2017, 03:40 PM
If you are an AMA member you will get in at a discount just show your membership card.
Dave

Joan and I would like to personally invite you to the upcoming International Motorcycle Show in Dallas TX. Our plans are to arrive on the 13th and spend a few hours at the Can-am Spyder booth. We will be there most of the day Friday all day Saturday, January 14th.

We would love to see you there. :doorag:

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/dallas

Bob Denman
01-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Will you guys be on the floor, and answering questions?

Lamonster
01-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Will you guys be on the floor, and answering questions?

Yes. They are going to have owners at the booth answering questions at all the shows now I guess. Good idea I think :thumbup::doorag:

Bob Denman
01-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Thanks! What a great opportunity! :D :thumbup:

cptjam
01-11-2017, 11:24 PM
That is exactly what happened in long Beach!

tehrlich
01-14-2017, 05:39 PM
Nice to meet you today. Thanks for taking the time to talk.

ElgynSpyder
01-14-2017, 07:16 PM
Just got home from the show. It was great to see Joan and Lamont. Both were very busy. I did make an observation that there were more people looking at Spyders than the other displays but maybe Harley. It was a very enjoyable day in Dallas. I did find my next Spyder, just have to wait til I get up to Pitbull.

AY4B
01-14-2017, 09:06 PM
I was there, It was an awesome show! It was very crowded. I signed up for the F3 giveaway! I hope I win! I spent more time chasing my wife and grandson around so I couldn't stay long. The Motorcycle stunt show was awesome! They were nearly touching the roof on those jumps. I videoed it. It was odd that they chose to put it (Spyder area) next to the kid play area though.:doorag:

rwebb98
01-14-2017, 09:46 PM
Went to the show today and stopped by Spyder booth. Talked to several people. During a lull in the action I got on a F3 Limited. Should've stayed off of it. Boy what a difference between this and the RT Ltd I drive. More comfortable and better leg room.

Going to Cowtown Powersports next week to test drive one.

tehrlich
01-15-2017, 12:07 AM
I had a layover at DFW today and took a later flight to go back to Austin. Had to drag my luggage through the event, but it was my Spyder roller bag for the frunk! I was literally on a business trip and had 3 days of clothes in it. I love taking the RT to the airport! There were a few people that recognized it (the logo) when I was at other booths.

The Can Am booth was busy.

SpyderGTL
01-15-2017, 07:39 PM
Made it to the show today, as well. Was pretty impressed with the new top case for the F3-T. Definitely will be ordering one for the wife's -T and has me thinking about swapping my -S for a -T in the not-to-distant future.

Buckeye Bleau
01-16-2017, 05:10 AM
[QUOTE=rwebb98;1217491]Went to the show today and stopped by Spyder booth. Talked to several people. During a lull in the action I got on a F3 Limited. Should've stayed off of it.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!
:banghead:

Joe

Diamond Dave
01-16-2017, 09:18 AM
I live just north of Dallas, wanted to go just to meet Lamont & Joan and also talk to the victory people.
just had my hip replacement 2 weeks ago and didn't think I could get a motorized wheelchair to get around. Now I'm hearing it was so crowded, I probably wouldn't have gotten around very well anyhow.
someday ....

Lamonster
01-16-2017, 11:51 AM
Glad you guys stopped by. We had a great time and it was good to meet you all. :doorag: