PDA

View Full Version : Right Side Grill

Silverwolf
04-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Hey all,

I am looking for a grill cover to match the one on the left side of the spyder. I know there is one out there that looks like a spider web, but I would like to know if there is one that follows the same style pattern as the left side. If so, who is selling them?? Thanks

Big Arm
04-10-2009, 06:59 PM
I would think that there was a reason that BRP didn't install the grill cover on the right hand side. I do agree, that it would look nice, but, I would also think that they wanted maximum air flow thru the radiator. I wire welded this up a few week ago, to fill the space.

johnboyjohn.pretious
04-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Silverwolf

Wow, your avatar is a super piece of artwork. I love the Wolf, in fact most of my tats include a wolf.

Is your avatar copyrighted by yourself or anyone that you know of?

Thanks
johnboy.

:firstplace:

Roger
04-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Big arm i think that looks pretty good looks realistic.

Silverwolf
04-15-2009, 09:48 AM
I would think that there was a reason that BRP didn't install the grill cover on the right hand side. I do agree, that it would look nice, but, I would also think that they wanted maximum air flow thru the radiator. I wire welded this up a few week ago, to fill the space.

I agree, but with it open I feel that something is missing there. Your wire grill is pretty kool looking. :2thumbs: I was just hoping there was a cover that matched the other side then I would feel better.

Silverwolf
04-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Silverwolf
Wow, your avatar is a super piece of artwork. I love the Wolf, in fact most of my tats include a wolf.

Is your avatar copyrighted by yourself or anyone that you know of?

Thanks
johnboy.
:firstplace:

Johnboy,

I am not aware of it being copyrighted by anyone. I found it on the internet a few years ago when I was looking for some Wolf Pics (definitely one of my favorites) and I am planning on air brushing it onto my Spyder. Since I am going to a Wolf/Werewolf theme.

Silverwolf

johnboyjohn.pretious
04-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Silverwolf

Thanks for the reply.

Must agree its one of the best that I have ever seen.

Thanks again

johnboy

:2thumbs:

Spyderjuice
04-15-2009, 11:45 AM
I have b een interested in the same treatment for the right side also. I have asked the same question before, but never got an answer, so maybe there is no material to use?? I hope someone gives an answer now. :dontknow:

I like the wolf also.

Juice