PDA

View Full Version : MN Spyderfest 2017 Attendee's

DGoebel
01-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Posting this so we have a clean list of Minnesotan's attending Spyderfest 2017
David and Sharon Goebel pre-registered 1/1/17. Due to work schedules we're planning driving down 25 April, towing Spyder in trailer, staying at a nearby home, block south or so from the fairgrounds, heading back Sunday morning.

Jim&Teresa
01-02-2017, 07:50 PM
Teresa and I are registered for 2017 Spyderfest. We will be staying at the Lamplighter Inn North - Tuesday night, 4-25-17 thru Saturday night, 4-29-17. We will trailer the bike down if weather looks bad, otherwise, we will probably ride down and back. Details to follow once we get closer and know who all is going this year! Looking forward to the FUN :yes::yes::yes::yes:

I would suggest you get your reservations made soon for a room as I think they are filling up quickly!

Little One
01-29-2017, 10:33 AM
Mike and I are registered and staying at the Best Western. Will leave on Monday and arrive on Tuesday and leave Sunday morning to head home. Plan is to have our good friends from Big Lake drive down with us (they are new Spyder owners). Hoping we have a nice MN spring so we don't freeze to death.

Are they doing the basket this year? I have a nice looking crocheted afghan I could bring with to donate.

Little One

Paula(Butch2025)
02-12-2017, 09:37 PM
Mike and I are registered and staying at the Best Western. Will leave on Monday and arrive on Tuesday and leave Sunday morning to head home. Plan is to have our good friends from Big Lake drive down with us (they are new Spyder owners). Hoping we have a nice MN spring so we don't freeze to death.

Are they doing the basket this year? I have a nice looking crocheted afghan I could bring with to donate.

Little One

I haven't heard anything yet but as Spydefest gets closer more details about these types of things will be disclosed.

BeardedDBA
03-15-2017, 07:18 PM
Taking the cheapo option - staying at Microtel.
Will ryde down Tuesday, back Sunday.

PW2013STL
03-15-2017, 07:36 PM

Little One

No basket this year.

littledeer
04-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Laurie and I are going to Spyderfest and will be staying at the Lamplighter 26th-29th. Looking forward to it.

Jim&Teresa
04-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Taking the cheapo option - staying at Microtel.
Will ryde down Tuesday, back Sunday.

Hi Chuck,

Maybe we can get a small group going down together - we have the same schedule as you! As it get closer, let's see if that works to ride together....

Thanks.
Jim