PDA

View Full Version : New Middle TN Spyder Owner

9tda1dr
01-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Howdy,

Just recently (Dec 22nd) purchased a used 2015 Spyder F3S, SE6 from another SpyderLovers Forum member and I love it. Used to ride many years ago (before kids) and now that they're all out the door but one, I'm back in the saddle.

I took the 2-day, motorcycle basic rider course and received my endorsement prior to purchasing the Spyder. Would love to take a Spyder riding course to learn more. For now, I'm just taking it on the back roads around my home and reading my manual and the info on this forum.

I plan on riding tomorrow and maybe Tuesday before work. I will get bundled up and ride as much as possible.

Would love to get to know more Spyder riders in Middle TN. I will check out the FB page.

Take care and happy riding,

Jack

ARtraveler
01-01-2017, 10:32 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder2::f_spider::ani29:

metman
01-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Hello Jack and welcome to the family from South Central Kentucky. Glasgow to be exact and that's not too far from Middle Tennessee.

Mike in KY

DGoebel
01-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Welcome and Happy New Year, hopefully you'll soon be recognized as "Happy Jack", that Spyder's sure to bring a grin!

Chupaca
01-01-2017, 11:44 PM
To both the spyder world and this awesome site...great choice in rydes..:2thumbs: check members list and the clubs and ryding groups on the home page...:thumbup:

Buckeye Bleau
01-02-2017, 05:48 AM
Ryde on! :yes::clap::trike::dg1::dg2:

Joe

bodymanpainter
01-02-2017, 07:26 AM
Welcome and congrats! Take your time and enjoy riding your new Spyder!
Toby.

youngers
01-02-2017, 07:49 AM
" Would love to take a Spyder riding course to learn more. For now, I'm just taking it on the back roads around my home and reading my manual and the info on this forum " <---------- that is pretty much the " how too class " just get out there and do it , go slow and try not too get too over the top expert status to fast , just cruise the back roads and neighbor hoods in the area , and do the waving of the hands at folks looking , that is the hardest part , " look at the people making eye contact , the wave , and keep cycle on the road :roflblack: .... { your location tells us hampshire .... what happened too the old middle Tennessee ?

9tda1dr
01-22-2017, 04:58 PM
" Would love to take a Spyder riding course to learn more. For now, I'm just taking it on the back roads around my home and reading my manual and the info on this forum " <---------- that is pretty much the " how too class " just get out there and do it , go slow and try not too get too over the top expert status to fast , just cruise the back roads and neighbor hoods in the area , and do the waving of the hands at folks looking , that is the hardest part , " look at the people making eye contact , the wave , and keep cycle on the road :roflblack: .... { your location tells us hampshire .... what happened too the old middle Tennessee ?

"Middle Tennessee" is a lot easier for most to visualize than "Hampshire." Hampshire is south and west of Nashville by a good hour.

Deanna777
01-22-2017, 09:22 PM
:congrats: and :welcome: & enjoy! People will ask you a lot of questions about the :spyder2:, no matter where you travel. Be safe!

Add farkles( accessories) and post pictures.

Deanna

trucker1
01-23-2017, 08:51 PM
Welcome to the Middle Tennessee spyder riders. Maybe we'll meat up one day. And get to ride together. The Natchez Trace is A great ride in the spring and summer. Especially in the fall. Have fun. Ride Safe.

pwm
01-24-2017, 07:07 AM
Welcome from East TN. Come on over and ride with us.

PrairieSpyder
01-24-2017, 09:44 AM
:congrats: You're gonna love it!