PDA

View Full Version : Difference in Spyder Vendors

ussoldier
12-29-2016, 03:20 PM
My next project for my Can Am Spyder F3-S was to put a BajaRon Swaybar and a LED Foglights. I am not here to figure who has the best products. But, I would like to know from the customer's perspective and not the vendor's perspective the difference between these products. Therefore, here is the break down:

Lamonster Garage:
1) Baja Ron Swaybar: $288.00
2) F3 LED Foglights: $219.00

Value Accessories:
1) Baja Ron Sway: $219.00 Manufacturer: BajaRon Spyder Parts Item Number: 2013-ST
2) F3 LED Foglighs: $95.19

Can anyone tell me the difference? How difficult was it to install? Granted Lamonster Garage does have video instructions for the F3 LED Foglights; however, I would like to know the difference in installation, quality material, and durability. They say you get what you pay for, and I would like to know just how different between these two distributors are? I know both don't do military discounts. Thank you this would be very helpful for me.

ingramwc
12-29-2016, 04:43 PM
I ordered my sway bar from BajaRon directly and a local dealer installed it for me and only charged me 1 hour labor to do it. Why the price difference, I don't want to speculate, ask Lamont. No ideas on the fog lights; are they the same parts?? Can one light kit be twice as good as the other??? Good luck!!!

Highwayman2013
12-29-2016, 04:45 PM
The sway bar from Value Acc is listed for an ST which may not fit the F3. Not sure on the lights but Lamont tests all of his products and they are quality.

JKMSPYDER
12-29-2016, 05:16 PM
The price of the swaybar from Lamonster includes the heim links. Ron's price for the sway bar does not include the aluminum links which are optional. Lamonsters fog lights are an exceptionally good value for the price. They are plug and play. No splicing or cutting. You get what you pay for.

rick_w
12-29-2016, 05:18 PM
The sway bar from Value Acc is listed for an ST which may not fit the F3. Not sure on the lights but Lamont tests all of his products and they are quality.

We have a dropdown on the swaybar page that is specific for the F3. This is the Swaybar from BajaRon. The lower cost is without the optional Heim Joint Links. With the Heim Joint Links the cost is $288. We do have people that do not want to spend extra for the after market Heim Links, so that is why you can purchase the F3 Swaybar with just the SwayBar alone.
http://store.valueaccessories.net/BajaRonSpyderSwayBarKits.aspx

The Foglight LED's are for the LED Bulbs and are extremely high quality. These LED Bulbs go in your OEM Foglights.
http://store.valueaccessories.net/LEDHeadlightsorFoglightsCanAmSpyderF3.aspx

Chupaca
12-29-2016, 05:19 PM
A lot of variables in the reason why... They all get the swaybar from Ron and the light from probably the same supplier. Now if there are volume discounts shipping included packaging and shipping and handling etc...It is nice to go to a one stop shop but I like to go to the manufacturer...:thumbup: quality and installation will be the same...a video is a plus....

Cruzr Joe
12-29-2016, 06:18 PM
Lamont's sway bar includes the Helm Links and Value Accessories does not (you need the helm links).

Looks like Value Accessories is only proving the replacement bulbs, whereas Lamont is selling the entire install kit.

Cruzr Joe