PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION INDIANAPOLIS AREA SPYDER RIDERS

Copperman
12-27-2016, 03:34 PM
I was at Flatout Motorsports today and learned they will be moving into their new building by January 15th. Zach said their old store is already rented out and the new tenants will be moving in on January 15th. That'll be nice.

***** While there, I also learned that Dryer Honda, on W Washington St, will be a Can Am Spyder Dealer effective January 1, 2017. They will be selling Spyders and off road vehicles. No watercraft. That's very good for us Indianapolis folks. That means a little competition is in order. *****

Just FYI.

Stangman35
12-27-2016, 04:54 PM
Glad they are finally making the move.

Slagiatt
12-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Another dealer in Indy...........:yes::clap::bowdown: Boy, is this overdue!

BTW, I've dealt with Dreyer's over the years and have always found them to be fair, competent and honest.

Jdr00ejr
12-28-2016, 08:15 AM
Woohoo! Was wondering when they would move in. In-Laws live up there - we are on the southwest side. I'm excited as the wife has an 09 GS Spyder and I have a 12 Ness Vision. They will be a Victory Dealer as well in the new store. Thanks for the update!

MikeT
12-28-2016, 10:14 AM
As a family run business the Dryer's gave their employees the week off. They'll reopen Jan. 3rd. This is GREAT news for the Central Indiana Spyder Riders. Been too long without a true local dealer. Hoping that this will be a successful endeavor for both them and us.:clap::2excited::2thumbs:

dlby
12-28-2016, 10:41 PM
Been treated well by the above mentioned dealers.

I love R&R put another dime in the jukebox baby!

al0vely
12-28-2016, 11:47 PM
Looking forward to a competing dealer ... maybe the labor rates will be adjusted with the competition. I talked to Flatout a couple of months ago and they indicated they would be sponsoring some Spyder rydes in 2017.