PDA

View Full Version : Another tire question

MOSESS
12-21-2016, 08:59 AM
I was on tire rack and saw they sell a Pirelli P4-four season plus . this tire would fit the back are there any thoughts on said tire.

Highwayman2013
12-21-2016, 10:15 AM
I was on tire rack and saw they sell a Pirelli P4-four season plus . this tire would fit the back are there any thoughts on said tire.

Looks to be rated highly on tire rack, should be a good tire.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=ST&width=215%2F&ratio=60&diameter=15&tireSearch=true&filter=y

Chupaca
12-21-2016, 10:57 AM
Would be nice if there was a list here with all the tires being used and a review button so all using them can give their opinion of those tires. You can find that from car owners but then we do know that is not that useful for trike ryders....With the shrinking of the automobiles, tires our size are becoming more available from the many brands out there....I would but then I don't put air Jordans on my horse...:roflblack:. I'm sure if it fits it will be a good tire but don't know anyone yet using it....You can be the first to review it if you go for it...:thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-21-2016, 11:09 AM
I reported a few months ago that this NEWEST version of the P4, actually has even better rating numbers than the General Altimax RT43 ( which may have had the best currently ) .......Mike :thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-21-2016, 11:22 AM
Where do these tires fall on the "Cost-Scale"? :dontknow:

MOSESS
12-21-2016, 05:03 PM
I have seen cost as low as 51.25 to 150.00 per tire. I have close to 5k on my stocker now so I figure by the end of this up coming summer I will replace it.