PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Beach 2009

kalavera
04-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Is anyone heading out to Thunder Beach Rally? I have never been.
I wouldn't mind checking out a few vendors that are supposed to be there.

April 30 - May 3, 2009 Panama City Beach, Florida

http://www.thunderbeachproductions.com/

FANG
04-09-2009, 07:29 AM
I may go for Saturday May 2nd and return home that evening. Can't make it any other time due to work.

kalavera
04-09-2009, 08:39 AM
Cool.
Since I have never been, mind if I tag along?
Think anymore of our brother and sister spyderlovers are coming out?

jwfranklin
04-09-2009, 09:49 AM
I'll be coming down Wed the 29, and staying till Sunday May the 3rd. Will be bring my Toyhauler camper down with the Spyder and my Boss Hoss Trike in it. If you get over give me a call. My cell number is 678-234-2989.

Wayne

kalavera
04-09-2009, 09:54 AM
definitely

sabunim5
04-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Jan and I might head over. I couldn't go until about noon as I have to teach Sat. morning, but it might be a good excuse for a ryde. Might go Sun. instead so we had all day. Will decide as the time get closer. Of course it could be our May club ryde. Imagine the possibilities. :chat:

kalavera
04-22-2009, 10:00 AM
so, for those of you that have been; everything seems a bit spread out. I was looking at the vendors list of places I wanted to check out...

What do you all do? cruise the strip?

kalavera
04-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Steve, I am looking to possibly get some stuff added to my bike so, Lorie and I are planning on leaving town at 8am. I work nights so that is the earliest I can go. I want to get there just to be sure I can get the work down before we ride back. Noon is too late for Lorie and I, considering it will take about 2 hours to get there. If you guys do make it out, we could meet up for a meal.

Hope to see other spyderlovers out there this weekend.

This will be my first Thunder Beach. Looking forward to it.

kalavera
05-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Had a great time. Didnt get to buy what I wanted... The money STILL burning a whole in my pocket.

Totally forgot to take pictures.

Saw at about 12 Spyders (including our 3) on saturday. Guys from Georgia, Alabama, One of the Carolina's as well as Florida. Was pretty cool to meet everyone.

I am definitely gonna make the Thunder Beach Fall Rally.