PDA

View Full Version : I need help with a Leesure-Lite trailer

seaweed
12-16-2016, 06:44 PM
I recently bought a Leesure-Lite trailer from PrairieSpyder. The original owner prior to Patti had the rear storage container but had not mounted it the trailer. We do not know what happened to the hardware that was to be used to mount it on trailer. I contacted the folks at Leesure-Lite but they do not sell the hardware separate. They did send me instructions as how to mount it (which I have attached). I believe that the container is secured with two metal straps and screws. I have attached a drawing of what I think the hardware and the method of mounting the container.

If there is any Spyder folks out there that have the Leesure-Lite trailer would you post pictures of the mounting of the container.

Thanks

motoswami
12-16-2016, 07:59 PM
I know that a lot of Gold Wing riders pull this trailer. You might Google up their forum and see if any riders there can help you if this group doesn't pop up an answer for you.

Good luck.

GA_Spyderman
12-17-2016, 12:00 AM
That forum site is GL1800riders.com. It's a good group of guys over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bfromla
12-17-2016, 01:19 AM
I recently bought a Leesure-Lite trailer from PrairieSpyder. The original owner prior to Patti had the rear storage container but had not mounted it the trailer. We do not know what happened to the hardware that was to be used to mount it on trailer. I contacted the folks at Leesure-Lite but they do not sell the hardware separate. They did send me instructions as how to mount it (which I have attached). I believe that the container is secured with two metal straps and screws. I have attached a drawing of what I think the hardware and the method of mounting the container.

If there is any Spyder folks out there that have the Leesure-Lite trailer would you post pictures of the mounting of the container.

Thanks
Just hoping this helps :
http://www.litetentcamper.com/options02.htm
& the pics: (if nothing else it's someone else to contact:thumbup:)

seaweed
12-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Just hoping this helps :
http://www.litetentcamper.com/options02.htm
& the pics: (if nothing else it's someone else to contact:thumbup:)

The pic on the left looks like it is a metal strap for mounting.
I will go with that assumption and buy some metal and bend it to fit the container.
Thanks