PDA

View Full Version : meet & greet

retread
04-08-2009, 08:17 PM
All Indiana Spyder riders, how about a meet & greet Saturday, the 18th? Need some answers so we can figure out where to meet.

john

Trickie Dick
04-08-2009, 08:50 PM
All Indiana Spyder riders, how about a meet & greet Saturday, the 18th? Need some answers so we can figure out where to meet.

john
I'm in:clap:

8LEGS
04-08-2009, 09:30 PM
I would love to, I think I'm working the morning shift that day. I could get off work around 3. I could meet up with ya if it isn't too far away. Sounds like fun! Keep me updated.

8LEGS
04-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Any news? I'll need to set up something at work so I can leave early and make my time up on Sunday. If I do leave early it would be around 2:30, that is when my replacement comes in. Hope that isn't too late in the day. :ohyea:

retread
04-13-2009, 06:22 AM
I'm waiting for answers from as many as possible, so far, you, Dick, and me are the only ones active in this, and I thought there'd be more interest. Dick and I are both retired, so we can be flexible as to the time/date, the two of you are on the north side, so I was figuring to meet someplace around there, make it as easy as possible. PM me, I'll try to work around your schedule.

john

8LEGS
04-23-2009, 09:46 PM
Looking forward to meeting you all on the 25th. Hope my directions were clear!

retread
04-24-2009, 06:52 AM
There's going to be a lunch in Logansport around noon at the Pizza Hut. I know of 6 Spyder owners that will be there, anyone else that's interested in helping plan things for us Indiana Spyderlovers is welcome! I know it's sort notice, and I apologize, but things just got finalized last night.

john

8LEGS
04-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow!

retread
04-25-2009, 04:49 PM
Let's see, that's Trickie Dick, Gary, Mark, 8LEGS, and me right to left, after a good lunch and planning session, not to mention good company all the way through.
Next Ryde, May 16, meet a Whiteland exit Flying J, ride to Corydon down 135.
Think we caused a stir in the parking lot?

john

mark_rees
04-25-2009, 06:04 PM
That 's mark in the middle

Trickie Dick
04-25-2009, 08:15 PM
It was a good time. Lots of lookie loos in the parking lot. Ride up and back was a little windy though. Nice to meet everyone. See you the 16th.

retread
04-25-2009, 08:31 PM
That 's mark in the middle
Sorry Mark, didn't have the pic in front of me and I'm easily confused.

john

8LEGS
04-25-2009, 08:53 PM
I had a great time meeting you all. I see a cookout in the future! I will check with work Monday about my schedule. I should be off that weekend. I'll post pictures taken today in the main forum later tonight or tomorrow. Again, it sure was nice meeting all of you.

retread
04-26-2009, 10:32 PM
I know I was there, and I know I took pics, now I need to find my camera again!

john

Charlotte's Web
07-08-2009, 09:54 AM
There's going to be a lunch in Logansport around noon at the Pizza Hut. I know of 6 Spyder owners that will be there, anyone else that's interested in helping plan things for us Indiana Spyderlovers is welcome! I know it's sort notice, and I apologize, but things just got finalized last night.

john

Hey Indiana Spyder Riders. I'm new to this web site but not new to Spyder riding. Are you planning any new meet and greets? I would love to meet other Spyder riders.

retread
07-08-2009, 10:29 AM
We're working on planning a ryde to Rockville, to see the covered bridges, and another one to Madison after that, trying to schedule so as many as possible can go. Might have one on the back roads across Patoka Lake, Lake Monroe and around Lake Lemon, later on.
Where are you located? We've got people from Elkhart to Madison, with me sort of in the middle.

john

Charlotte's Web
07-08-2009, 10:46 AM
We're working on planning a ryde to Rockville, to see the covered bridges, and another one to Madison after that, trying to schedule so as many as possible can go. Might have one on the back roads across Patoka Lake, Lake Monroe and around Lake Lemon, later on.
Where are you located? We've got people from Elkhart to Madison, with me sort of in the middle.

john

I'm in Syracuse, Indiana, which is in Northeastern Indiana, about 40 minutes from Elkhart.

8LEGS
07-08-2009, 10:26 PM
welcome Charlotte's Web.

superfly3
07-08-2009, 10:43 PM
welcome

Trickie Dick
07-09-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm in Syracuse, Indiana, which is in Northeastern Indiana, about 40 minutes from Elkhart.
welcome Glad to have you aboard. I'm in the middle too. Just north of Indy in Carmel. Look forward to meeting you soon.
Dick