PDA

View Full Version : Longview, Kilgore area.

TheCajun1957
12-11-2016, 06:36 PM
Hello!!!! I live past the airport on 323, I have seen a couple of spyders in Longview and Kilgore, area and was wondering if any of yall were on this forum?:shocked:

Bfromla
12-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Fyi I'm over in Shreveport area with few others, been your way once or twice, not recently tho :thumbup:

TheCajun1957
12-11-2016, 08:53 PM
Fyi I'm over in Shreveport area with few others, been your way once or twice, not recently tho :thumbup:

Kewl, am putting my spyder to bed, its at a he shop now having the oil changed, and a few minor things looked at. When I awaken her from sleeping Will call and try to get together!!!

Chupaca
12-11-2016, 09:27 PM
Your not talking for the season...:yikes: I never stopped when I lived in Texas..:thumbup: both times....:ohyea:

AY4B
12-12-2016, 10:49 AM
I organized a ride to Longview in September. I could only get 2 others to go. Too bad cause it was a beautiful ryde!

TheCajun1957
12-12-2016, 09:32 PM
I am putting the spyder to bed for now. Have some traveling to do during Christmas and New Years. The first few months of next year are going to be very busy at work, not much time to ride. SO I wait!!!!

:yikes:What!! No emoji of a sleeping spyder!!!!

Was thinking about watching when a group would make a trip TO Longview to eat. I could meet them and then ride back with them to where ever they are from, then return home. :riding:

Bfromla
12-12-2016, 09:38 PM
I am putting the spyder to bed for now. Have some traveling to do during Christmas and New Years. The first few months of next year are going to be very busy at work, not much time to ride. SO I wait!!!!

Was thinking about watching when a group would make a trip TO Longview to eat. I could meet them and then ride back with them to where ever they are from, then return home.

:riding: Sounds like a plan.

E Reed
12-13-2016, 07:07 AM

Was thinking about watching when a group would make a trip TO Longview to eat. I could meet them and then ride back with them to where ever they are from, then return home. :riding:I live just south of Longview, have not seen many Roadsters in the area at all.

TheCajun1957
12-13-2016, 06:50 PM
I live just south of Longview, have not seen many Roadsters in the area at all.

PM sent.

altonforbus
01-02-2017, 08:23 PM
I live between Kilgore and Henderson. Would be great to get with other riders close to here.

AY4B
01-03-2017, 05:57 AM

Was thinking about watching when a group would make a trip TO Longview to eat. I could meet them and then ride back with them to where ever they are from, then return home. :riding:

Why not join us at East Texas Spyder Ryders and keep up with the upcoming rydes. Its free and we have 68 members as of now. I will try to reschedule the Longview ride again sometime later in the year. Right now the only ride on the schedule is Spyderfest but once we get cranked up we usually have several rides scheduled at a time.
https://www.meetup.com/Spyder-Ryders-of-East-Texas/

As of now I am keeping an eye on the extended forecast to find a good weekend to schedule a ride. We have several ride organizers that are doing the same.
(https://www.meetup.com/Spyder-Ryders-of-East-Texas/)

Bfromla
01-08-2017, 03:15 AM
Yall going?:chat::2thumbs:http://events.ubm.com/event/3593/international-motorcycle-shows--dallas

AY4B
01-08-2017, 06:19 AM
Yall going?:chat::2thumbs:http://events.ubm.com/event/3593/international-motorcycle-shows--dallas

Yes I will be staying at the Fairfield this time. Hope to see you there!

Oh you mean the Motorcycle show in Dallas? Yes I was planning on going. Lamonster and Joan will be there and also several members of East Tx Spyder Ryders will be at the
Spyder booth.