PDA

View Full Version : Doc Humphrey's Belt Tensor

DJFaninTN
12-07-2016, 06:02 PM
I was lucky enough to be selected to test one of Doc's Belt Tensor. Install was fairly straight forward. It took me almost as long to take the panels off and put back on as it did for the actual install.

I always dreaded that vibration between 64-73mph. I was always searching for that right RPM so I wouldn't have to deal with it. After installing his tensor, I have to say that this is the way Spyder's should out to come from the factory. I won't say just how fast I ran while road testing but I would have hated meeting one of Florida's finest.

Even at slow speeds you can really feel a difference. If you're on the fence about whether to buy one or not I highly suggest you contact him and get it.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thum bup:

MrMuzic
12-09-2016, 03:23 PM
Where can I get one and how much are they going for ?

I was lucky enough to be selected to test one of Doc's Belt Tensor. Install was fairly straight forward. It took me almost as long to take the panels off and put back on as it did for the actual install.

I always dreaded that vibration between 64-73mph. I was always searching for that right RPM so I wouldn't have to deal with it. After installing his tensor, I have to say that this is the way Spyder's should out to come from the factory. I won't say just how fast I ran while road testing but I would have hated meeting one of Florida's finest.

Even at slow speeds you can really feel a difference. If you're on the fence about whether to buy one or not I highly suggest you contact him and get it.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thum bup:

DJFaninTN
12-09-2016, 04:35 PM
http://dochumphreys.wixsite.com/roadster/products

scroll down the page and it should be on the left hand side.

Purple Guy
12-10-2016, 10:23 AM
http://dochumphreys.wixsite.com/roadster/products

scroll down the page and it should be on the left hand side.

This is just the adapter to mount the BRP Idler Belt Kit for the F3 (Part # 219800412) to a 2014 and up RT.
Even having to purchase both is considerably cheaper than the other options out there so I look forward to hearing other reviews. :thumbup: