I have always had an issue finding correct handgrips, for my Spyder. I have a bit of arthritis in my hands. When using standard grips, they tend to get pretty soar, on long rides, canyon runs, and always in city driving. I have been using just the cheap $6.00 foam grips, for the past 30,000 miles. As far as making my hands more comfortable, they worked pretty well.

However, I think I have found a better solution. I found some ergonomic Bicycle grips yesterday. Yes, I said bicycle grips.

Anyways, I put them on the Spyder this morning. I did a short little one hundred mile ride. These work really well. The ergonomic design, keeps your hands in a more relaxed position. I will have to see how long these last. But so far, I am happy with them.

The only draw back is the cost. I really had to fork out some big bucks for these with tax the total was $14.00

Here is a Picture, if you are curious. If you look close you will see that these grips are angled at the end. Therefore, the last 1/8" of the bar is actually exposed on the bottom.