Spyder Garage

Default Got a short ride in last night.

It was 70 some degrees yesterday so we went for a short little ride. It was getting dark by the time the wife got home, but I fired El Diablo Rojo up and went for about a 15 mile ride. Man I can't wait until it's warm all the time. COME ON SPRING!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Ryde

Me too, and planning another today. Here in PA it is to hit 70, tomorrow, High 30's. Like they say, if you don't like the weather here in Pennsylvania, just wait a few minutes, it will change.
    2015 RT S , None Tried one, but took it off. Didn't like it Black and Silver

Spyder Garage

They say the same thing here in Indiana. High today is 45 and rain.

Spyder Garage

Tuesday was 81 today its in the 70's then dropping tonite back to the 50's the rest of the week with rain in middle tennessee. Just hope that it's now going to be a wet windy spring this year. So we'll just hope for the best and not expect the worst.

Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear

Always nice to get in a teaser ryde whenever possible though it makes the longing harder...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Chomp, chomp, chomp. I can hope for the ice to get melted off my road. And I am going to spend the whole day riding when it finally happens.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Smile Hot days in CT

Yeah, got first ride of the season in with 70 miles yesterday. Today hit 75! Unbelievable temps for February in CT. Rode all over today, almost 200 miles just soaking up the sunshine.....couldn't ask for anything better!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Yeah, got first ride of the season in with 70 miles yesterday. Today hit 75! Unbelievable temps for February in CT. Rode all over today, almost 200 miles just soaking up the sunshine.....couldn't ask for anything better!!!
    Now, THAT IS surprising. I don't know a lot about Northern Winter but my best guess is you'd be tall giraffe A__ deep in snow. I've seen pictures. Monday and Tuesday here in Northeast LA, it was sunny, 80 degrees and dry so I rode all day for those days. Wednesday the temp dropped 25 degrees and it rained steadily and hard for 14 hours. But then I remembered, it IS still Winter. But 'nest week' it will again be ryding weather. Now, if we all lived in Southern California.....

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default February RYDE

YES, Finally Got my February 2018 RYDE. Got up to 70'+ and Went on a very enjoyable 50 mile RYDE. Bring on SPRING!!!!
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

I’m envious. Haven’t got my February ride in yet. Been kind of brutal this month. Sunday is supposed to be above freezing and sunny. Maybe I’ll dress like it’s a snowmobile...
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey