Spyder Garage

Default New spyder owner couple comments.

Hello everyone

just bought a 2017 spyder rt. White. We have put 250 miles on it with wife sitting on back, and we love it. I’ve owned 20+ bikes, and I can say this thing rocks. Just sold my 17 ultra classic, and this thing blows it away. Still have not decided to sell the vrod muscle. Might keep it for short runs. Wife always rode her own bike but says she ready to only be passenger.

I did try to order the highway bracket from lamonster, but web site would not let me add to cart. I really need highway pegs because of bad knees from airborne days. I called them and left message. You guys seem to like their products.

I want to say I learned a lot from this website. I knew more than the terrible dealer. I have to say it was the worst buying experience I have ever had. Just glad I love the Spyder. This year at sturgis we will be on the spyder.

Just felt like telling about about my first two days.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bigv View Post
    Hello everyone

just bought a 2017 spyder rt. White. We have put 250 miles on it with wife sitting on back, and we love it. I’ve owned 20+ bikes, and I can say this thing rocks. Just sold my 17 ultra classic, and this thing blows it away. Still have not decided to sell the vrod muscle. Might keep it for short runs. Wife always rode her own bike but says she ready to only be passenger.

I did try to order the highway bracket from lamonster, but web site would not let me add to cart. I really need highway pegs because of bad knees from airborne days. I called them and left message. You guys seem to like their products.

I want to say I learned a lot from this website. I knew more than the terrible dealer. I have to say it was the worst buying experience I have ever had. Just glad I love the Spyder. This year at sturgis we will be on the spyder.

Congratulations on the RT, and glad you did your homework about the Spyder. Shame that the people selling these machines know so little, and hope the service department know more.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Default Great news....

Welcome to the spyder world and this awesome site. Great choice.. sorry about the dealer but they are hard to find especially if they are multi dealers as the spyder is not their money maker yet. Some drive hundreds of miles but you will find one I'm sure. Glad you joined us here ....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Welcome to the family. I also just went to a spyder F3. My wife had a 2015 RT and loved it she just traded for a 2018 RT. This site is by far the BEST place to go for research and advice. Maybe we will run into you guys at Sturgis we live close so I normally go for a day or two every year. We are going to a spyder rally in Wisconsin about that time I well have to take a closer look at dates lol.
    2016 F3 , Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

on your spyder purchase and to the spyder web. Dale

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Congrats on purchase. The Spyder takes a bit of getting used to, and then it's WONDERFUL!!
    Enjoy!

~Sandee~

~Sandee~
    2016 RT-L (Purchased used in February 2018)
    RT Dash Mount (from JT's Spyder Store)
    Kuryakin Trident Highway Pegs
    Hopnel Pouch
    Magic Mirrors
    Spyderpops Foam Handgrips
    Iron Butt #35273
    Girls on Spyders #2779

Spyder Garage

Default good too see you folks

glad you love the spyder , it isn`t hard to do really , these cycles just float along the highways ...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bigv View Post
    Hello everyone

Welcome to the Spyder world.....it's a nice place to be. Where you at in Iowa? We have a Spyder club on the western side if your interested. We have members from the Des Moines area. PM me or email: zagan@cox.net

Spyder Garage

and on your new ryde.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Congrats...

Glad to hear about your purchase..! These machines are unique and very stable to ride. They also have quite a bit of power with low end torque too ..! Welcome to the forum and have fun..!
    2016 RT-Ltd
    Bajaron swaybar
    Spyderpops trunk light
    Elka stage 2 front shocks
    Extra longbrake pedal
    brake modulator
    Centramatic wheel balancers on the front and rear.
    Rivco dual flag holder
    Tricled mirror turn signal indicators
    with American and Texas flags
    Lamonster Magic Mirrors
    missing belt guard
    Lambskin seat cover from Smokey mountain sheepskin.com
    Tricled 360 degree led Headlights
    Lamonster led fog lights
    Baker air wings
    2019 Silverado Duramax dually
    2019 Cyclone 4007 toyhauler
    Spyderpops bumpskid w led light
    Rivco brand footrest
    spydermanexhaust.com exhaust
    had my exhaust installed @ Spyder in the hills.

Spyder Garage

I let the wife give me a ride and I really like the back seat. It’s the bomb. Wife is so excited about going on rides now that she doesn’t have to do anything. She seems to be constantly smiling. I can’t wait for my new highway mounts and pegs to arrive.