Spyder Garage

Default 2010 RT Fenders - Black with Lights

I have a pair of black front fenders off of my 2010 RT that are almost perfect. They come with Custom Dynamic Fender Tip replacement lights, Brightside Lights and the Mud Flap replacement lights. Plug and play with the factory harness to blink when using your turn signals. I installed new style fenders and these have been wrapped up on the shelf. The lights alone cost over $250. I am asking $250 plus shipping to the lower 48 from 06524.

Fender2.jpgFender1.jpgFender.jpg
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

A blast from the past !!!!
    How have you been ?
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    A blast from the past !!!!
    How have you been ?
    Still working hard and playing hard. My RT still looks like new, continues to turn heads and I’m riding as much as nice weather allows.

Hope all is well with you and we will have to take another trip like our last one.
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Offers ?
    SpydermanCT