Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by foxtail1 View Post
    Thanks for this! That combo is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for. Next farkles lined up!

One question: where are people buying Shad products? I was looking for the SH58X and I don't see any dealers in my area.
    Shadusa.com, click onto "contact us" for phone number. Located in Miami Florida.

Spyder Garage

Are these actual Shad SH36 side cases or are they a different model just for the Spyder. Reason i ask is if i was to buy brackets from dealer could i then go buy the SH36 side cases from some were else so i would have color choice and element the bulging red reflector they added to Cam Am Spyder cases. The Sh36 side cases are so much nicer looking without the side Red Reflector.
    2017 F3S Daytona 500 SM6

Low Brow fenders
    Bobber kit
    Fox Podium 1.5 Front shocks
    Fox podium 2.0 Rear Shocks
    Baja Ron Sway bar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akbash View Post
    Are these actual Shad SH36 side cases or are they a different model just for the Spyder. Reason i ask is if i was to buy brackets from dealer could i then go buy the SH36 side cases from some were else so i would have color choice and element the bulging red reflector they added to Cam Am Spyder cases. The Sh36 side cases are so much nicer looking without the side Red Reflector.
    Yes these are actual shad sh36 side cases for the Can Am. I'm not aware if the sh36 side cases without the red reflector is available. I changed out mine with the red light that replaces the RT side case reflector. Bought mine with the brackets as a set (can't remember the total cost) but deals on E-bay may be available at times. Also had them painted to match the bike colors along with top case and added LEDs.

Spyder Garage

D0B36100-2.jpgThanks for reply back check out shad site you will see pictures of Sh36 without Red side reflectors so much nicer looking. This is great if they are the same i will buy the SH36
    Last edited by akbash; 01-21-2018 at 03:47 PM.
    2017 F3S Daytona 500 SM6

Low Brow fenders
    Bobber kit
    Fox Podium 1.5 Front shocks
    Fox podium 2.0 Rear Shocks
    Baja Ron Sway bar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akbash View Post
    D0B36100-2.jpgThanks for reply back check out shad site you will see pictures of Sh36 without Red side reflectors so much nicer looking. This is great if they are the same i will buy the SH36
    This is apparently a new "Launch" of the sh38 side cases according to the website. Wasn't available when I purchased mine. I like the red light in the reflector because it gives more visibility to others on the side of me while riding near dusk. Good luck on your search.
    Last edited by juscuz; 01-23-2018 at 08:34 PM. Reason: incorrect number used should be sh36