Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 5PYD3R View Post
    We need to change the name to....12-15-11 010.jpg
    Hey Randy,

If you read this, I must say that every time I see your pin stripping I think what a great job. How much to install my dashboard kit once they are shipped. Just think, you can practice doing mine.

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Hey Randy,

If you read this, I must say that every time I see your pin stripping I think what a great job. How much to install my dashboard kit once they are shipped. Just think, you can practice doing mine.

Next time you drive by my house on the way to your daughters, stop in and we will get it done.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

No name unless it leaves me stranded or breaks. Then it will get a few names. Cant tell you on here. Imagine.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

The screen name is for our Chihuahua "Zorro" who got his name because Chi's originated in Mexico and he has a mask. So, since my wife insisted that when we get the Spyder that he was going to ride along the Spyders name is "Toronado" which is the name of "El Zorro's" horse.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default As the saying goes, there be dragons here...

...and her name is Aragon. Now mind you, many might say I am in my second (or 3rd, 4th, etc.) childhood, but the first time I saw the RT from the front, I said it was a dragon transformer. For me, that converted to needing a dragon name long before adding the dragon graphics. Of course as many others might say, it might just be my silly female hormones at work!

Diana