SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default COME AND GET IT !

Hi Everyone
    Just a quick note to let you know all this is now available except for the 30K
    I am taking orders for them right now. I can NOT post the price here just call
    me. You can be sure I will always have the best prices on everything I sell.
    Ride Safe
    Dave

SENA 30K.jpegHJC .jpegIMG_1960.JPGSPYDER Key cover .jpg2017 Cavalry Helmet.jpeg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycledave View Post
    Hi Everyone
    Just a quick note to let you know all this is now available except for the 30K I am taking orders for them right now. I can NOT post the price here just call me. You can be sure I will always have the best prices on everything I sell. Ride Safe Dave

HJC .jpegIMG_1960.JPG
    What are these?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

What you have there is the SENA 10U made to completely fit inside your helmet
    there is nothing on the outside all the electronics speakers and mic are built into the cheek pads
    all you do is charge it up, remove your cheek pads and snap this in and go. check this video
    https://youtu.be/VSeWhSlkbdY
    The other is a pack of the NEW cool Spyder valve caps for your tires the wrench is so you can snug them up so they don't get borrowed by someone and a handy key chain $9.95

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    What are these?

Spyder Garage

Too bad it only fits one brand of helmet. My old SMH 10's still work great, see no reason to change.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

SENA currently makes the 10U for several helmets,
    1-ARAI
    2-Schubert
    3-Shoei GT Air
    4-Shoei Neotec
    5-HJC
    There will be many more coming.
    Ride ?Safe
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    Too bad it only fits one brand of helmet. My old SMH 10's still work great, see no reason to change.