Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2018 Hotel info

The LaQuinta at the Airport in Springfield is one of the Host Hotels and I will be the Guest Host there

rates 105.00 per night + tax for May 3rd - 6th

15% off of the rate for suites if you want one

there are still rooms available as of 8:30 PM tonight (Sunday Nov 12th)

hotel phone #. 1 417 447-4466

Spyderfest Dates are May 2rd through May 6th

more to follow

cruzr Joe.

501 580-5595
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 04-03-2018 at 01:31 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Good to know...

Those planning should get a move on it..💤 are the others close by..? How far to the new location..?
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

the Courtyard Marriott 417-869-6700

Hosted by mark and Charlene Baker

Across from the Laquinta

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Here's a link to a map route I put together. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/The+...37.1821537!3e0

It's about 5 miles from the hotels to the new Springfield store at 3114 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807, the old Surplus City site, and about 36 miles to the new Pitbull store at the rock in Bolivar, MO.

You'll have to look on the FB page for details about what is where and when.

According to Google maps there's a Best Western on Chestnut about 5 miles south for about $73. It's to the west so it's also about 5 miles from PitBull.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's gonna be a PARTEEEE!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post

YEAH

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post

You going next year Bob?
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Cathyjo, me and ewok will see you there.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Frenchie and I will be there on Tuesday. Ready to party. Good to hear we have Joe again for Host.

Spyder Garage

we are in this year. had to miss last years event. rolling up from Florida. hope the weather is good.
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Hi Joe,Kathy and I will be there. Missed last year due to lack of vacation, but now that we will both be retired - we can make all that money will allow.Looking forward to your famous after hour party !!!Les
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    You going next year Bob?
    I'm negotiating with the Missus right now...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Better do a lot of good convincing, we need you there.

Spyder Garage

Who is ready to party????

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Who is ready to party????

Cruzr Joe
    We are!!!! We'll be in town for the whole week with two other couples we've "recruited" in the past two years. We'll see ya there
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Ali and I can not make it this year Joe. Youngest Daughter is getting married. Would have been a lot cheaper to go to Spyderfest. Send me a hat. Thanks, Tom.
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

When I called there a few months ago, The price for spyderfest was much higher so I got a room at Best Western plus.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BW plus

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    When I called there a few months ago, The price for spyderfest was much higher so I got a room at Best Western plus.
    Is this BW the " Coach House " .... if so I'll see you there ......Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Is this BW the " Coach House " .... if so I'll see you there ......Mike
    This is not the same Best Western that has been a host hotel in past years. The Best Western Plus Airport inn Hotel is closer to this years Host hotels.
    4445 West Chestnut Expressway. 366.00 including tax for 4 nights
    Last edited by AY4B; 04-04-2018 at 01:24 AM.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic