Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

OK guys, I have found the splined lug wrench. I didn't know there was a "tool kit" under the seat of the bike. Looked there and lo and behold, it was in the "tool kit." It is a McGard and the wheels are PPA. So it was just my bad at not knowing that there was a place for tools. This makes me feel much better as it would have made installing the speed bleeders and flushing the brake fluid a problem without it. Anyway, that mystery is now solved and I want to thank everyone for the welcome and good advice. See you on the road!!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-25-2024 at 11:55 PM. Reason: ow x 2 ;-)

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SirRonny View Post
    OK guys, I have found the splined lug wrench. I didn't know there was a "tool kit" under the seat of the bike. Looked there and lo and behold, it was in the "tool kit." It is a McGard and the wheels are PPA. So it was just my bad at not knowing that there was a place for tools. This makes me feel much better as it would have made installing the speed bleeders and flushing the brake fluid a problem without it. Anyway, that mystery is now solved and I want to thank everyone for the welcome and good advice. See you on the road!!
    Glad you found the tool kit and 'special lug nut' tool for your wheels.
    Have fun with your brake fluid service.
    The Speed Bleeders are the best way for doing this.
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue