Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations

Congrats Winni.

What color did u get? I went w ‘18 RTL and love it. BRP Connect does take some getting used to but I’ve grown to love it. And I’ve learned a lot about it over past few months. Some great videos on YouTube, and if u have any additional questions feel free to pm me. I’m not an expert but I’ve learded how to handle some error messages and stuff. I’m hoping Brp adds some videos for everyone, it’s a great feature I hope they stick w it.
    Best of luck!
    Jarred.
    2018 RT Limited , Metallic Champagne

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred View Post
    Congrats Winni.

What color did u get? I went w ‘18 RTL and love it. BRP Connect does take some getting used to but I’ve grown to love it. And I’ve learned a lot about it over past few months. Some great videos on YouTube, and if u have any additional questions feel free to pm me. I’m not an expert but I’ve learded how to handle some error messages and stuff. I’m hoping Brp adds some videos for everyone, it’s a great feature I hope they stick w it.
    Best of luck!
    Jarred.
    Thanks for the info. and good wishes, Jarred. My RT Ltd is Oxford Blue Metallic with Chrome. I seem to have taught myself something today about using BRP Connect. Through trial & error, I found out that (at least it seems to me) if I connect my phone to the USB port before turning the key on, BRP Connect establishes its link pretty reliably when I pull the lever. If I turn the key on and then plug my phone into the USB port, BRP Connect doesn't seem to want to "connect". But plugging the phone in first seems to work pretty reliably, at least so far.

I'm now working on getting the Accuweather app to work. I downloaded and installed it on my phone, but the BRP Connect app doesn't recognize it. Probably something I've done wrong, so I'm going to see if I can figure out what the problem is tomorrow.
    2018 RT Ltd , Oxford Blue/Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Winni-Laker View Post
    Thanks for the info. and good wishes, Jarred. My RT Ltd is Oxford Blue Metallic with Chrome. I seem to have taught myself something today about using BRP Connect. Through trial & error, I found out that (at least it seems to me) if I connect my phone to the USB port before turning the key on, BRP Connect establishes its link pretty reliably when I pull the lever. If I turn the key on and then plug my phone into the USB port, BRP Connect doesn't seem to want to "connect". But plugging the phone in first seems to work pretty reliably, at least so far.

I'm now working on getting the Accuweather app to work. I downloaded and installed it on my phone, but the BRP Connect app doesn't recognize it. Probably something I've done wrong, so I'm going to see if I can figure out what the problem is tomorrow.
    Love the blue. Since my Escape is a blue, I went with the white/dark edition. Agree on plugging phone in first.