Spyder Garage

Default Vendors at Spyderfest

Hey folks, I was just wondering if there will be or is a list of vendors that will be at Spyderfest? Or, am I a little early with my question.

THX as always
    Grandpa Pete
    Peter & Kim Pontinen
    2020 RTL Dark Marsala

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

tire grafixx will be there hope to see you

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Default Hang in there..!!

many will post here as they confirm there dates and usually there is a list posted here and on the web site. Keep checking as the list grows...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users Mrs. Pitbull Buggy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Vendor Info Coming Soon!

We have already received several vendor requests for this year! Vendors will be notified the end of this week and we will post on SL shortly thereafter.

We've expanded our vendor area this year to add some additional seating area for Ryders as they wait for farkles or just a place to sit and swap stories.

This year there will be a new restaurant on the grounds as well as the concession stand, if all the shopping makes you hungry

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Pitbull Buggy View Post
    We have already received several vendor requests for this year! Vendors will be notified the end of this week and we will post on SL shortly thereafter.

We've expanded our vendor area this year to add some additional seating area for Ryders as they wait for farkles or just a place to sit and swap stories.

This year there will be a new restaurant on the grounds as well as the concession stand, if all the shopping makes you hungry

Can i get a reservation for a rocker/recliner ?? (I need my afternoon nap)

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer