Spyder Garage

Default Summer Ride being planned for mid-west - join us

There are about 4 to 6 couples planning a ride from Omaha, NE to Rapid City area, to Cheyenne WY back through central Nebraska.
    The "tentative" schedule is:
    July 22 - Lv Omaha heading to Rapid City with an overnight stay in Mitchell, SD
    July 23 - Ar in Rapid City for at least 3 days of riding the trails between Rapid City, Sturgis, Deadwood and Devils Tower
    July 26 - (approximately) Lv for Cheyenne WY for a 2 night stay
    July 28 - Start trip back to Omaha via central Nebraska with an overnight stay in North Platte, NE
    July 29 - Ar back in Omaha after a nice ride through central NE
    There might be some slight variation on dates....depends on how much fun we are having.
    Some folks will only be doing part of this trip....you don't have to commit for the entire ride.

If you're interested, respond to this post or send a PM to myself or 'The Big F'. You will be responsible for your own accommodations, food, entertainment, etc. There are some specific rides planned for the Rapid City area, but you can do whatever you'd like. I just wanted to extend the invite to anyone who wants to join us for an exciting time.

Chico

Spyder Garage

This sounds like a lot of fun and I'd go, except we've got a family vacation in Northern Minnesota planned for that time. Maybe some other time.

Tony
    <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
    2017 Red F3T

Mods
    Lamonster RIP Floorboards
    Lamonster H4 LED headlights
    Lamonster LED Fog Lights
    Lamonster LED White and Amber Fog Ring
    Lamonster Show Chrome Fender kit
    Lamonster Drink holder
    Lamonster Dual Power Plate with large X-Grip
    Lamonster F3 Driver Back Rest
    Lamonster Lid Lock
    Baker Air Wings Luggage Rack

Spyder Garage

Default Deadwood 3 Wheeler Motorcycle Rally

Your dates sort of dovetail with the Deadwood 3 Wheeler Motorcycle Rally. That is slated for July 16-19 centered in Deadwood SD. Some of the organizers of this rally are Spyder Owners.
    Chris Gammack
    You don't know what I don't know. I don't know what you don't know. All I can say is at my age what I don't know is huge.
    I call the Avatar "The first fifteen feet."