Spyder Garage

Default Heading to Madawaska ME and then Quebec City - Need Recommendation

Have to go to Madawaska for a picture and figured while we are up there head for QC. Never been there before so the time is right.

Any recommendations where to stay ??

Willie
    The Future is Not Today (Motorcycle Blog) http://nomadwillie.blogspot.com/ IBA 32847
    2015 RT-S
    2015 RT-S , White

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default YOUR TRIP

In / near Quebec city you can stay at the University for dirt cheap ...... Don't miss touring " Old Quebec city ", it's like stepping back in time ............. Mike

Spyder Garage

Default Try AirBnB

When I went to the 10's Spyder Homecoming I stayed In Sherebrooke, QC. Found a nice place on B&B. Take a look at airbnb.com.

Michael
    W5MWI

USN Vet - RM1
    Member: VFW & American Legion

2020 Spyder RT-L - Jupiter Metallic Blue Chrome

Spyder Garage

It is to late for info for Madawaska. Wife and I have stayed in Quebec City a few times. It is cheaper on the South side of the St. LAWERANCE river. Bruce

Spyder Garage

That's my home town😎! If you have time check out the Tastee Freeze... awesome milkshakes and food. Four Corners (Tim Hortons) is where my house used to be😔.. watch your speed.. they use radar frequently 👎

Spyder Garage

Take route 132 and follow the St Lawrence river and stop and try poutine ( French fries with kurd cheese and covered with gravy) it's the best Canadian junk food. During tourist season everything is expensive but with exchange of American money you will do ok. Change your American money in a Canadian bank you will have better exchange. In Quebec city if you try to speak French they will love you. In Montreal every body speak English. And do not forget to have fun.
    IBA # 61125
    Saddle Sore 1000
    Bun Burner 1500
    1st one to do 48/10 on a Spyder
    4 Corner Finisher
    SCMA Member

Spyder Garage

Default Old Quebec City

We would have liked to stay in Old Quebec City but we trailered our Spyder to the 10th anniversary and didn't want to try and maneuver the truck and trailer in town. Stayed here: https://www.orbitz.com/trips/7238403083921 just outside of town. Very nice and had a great restaurant.

While in Old Quebec, use the hop-on hop-off double decker to tour the city: https://toursvieuxquebec.com/en/forf...UbsxoCBM_w_wcB

Go to the tourist information center to buy your tickets it's on the "tourvieuxquebec" website. We parked in the underground parking about 3 blocks away: Address: 2 Rue des Jardins, Ville de Québec, QC G1R 4S9, Canada. Ask at the tourism center for directions.

The young driver of the double decker recommended we stay on for the whole tour without getting off and then on the second round hop off and see the things we wanted to spend time touring. That was a good idea.

Then take a ride about 6 miles out of town and visit the Montmorency Falls.

I can't think of anything else.
    John

I highly recommend both the bus and the falls. Lots of restaurants to choose from.