Spyder Garage

Default KUDDOS TO ANOTHER GREAT DEALER IN MORA, MINNESOTA - CASWELL CYCLE

We were on the final days of an extended Spyder vacation and had need of new tires on both of our bikes and also some additional service work that would require at least 2 days of Service time by a Dealer.

The first thank you is owed to Paula Anderson for recommending Caswell Cycle in Mora. Gary made the call a few days prior to our planned arrival and from the first conversation to the last before we left we were treated as if we had been long standing customers.

We not only received the requested repairs and parts but they also made sure a few other issues on both bikes were identified and repaired. Very impressed with their Dealership and the entire group of people who work there.

Definitely added to our list for a Dealer we would trust and use again if needed in Minnesota.

Spyder Garage

Les and Kaye run a great dealership. Their service dept is one of the best and actually have Master Spyder techs. They have had their business since 1969 if I recall correctly and have had Spyders since they were first introduced.
    Gunner

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up New Spyder from Caswells

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner3773 View Post
    Les and Kaye run a great dealership. Their service dept is one of the best and actually have Master Spyder techs. They have had their business since 1969 if I recall correctly and have had Spyders since they were first introduced.
    Gunner
    I recently purchased a 2015 F3-S from Jamie at Caswells. I too have been very happy with the service and prices I have received from them. Would recommend to anyone!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for sharing your positive experience! Good to hear these stories, especially on this forum.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderwoman View Post
    We were on the final days of an extended Spyder vacation and had need of new tires on both of our bikes and also some additional service work that would require at least 2 days of Service time by a Dealer.

The first thank you is owed to Paula Anderson for recommending Caswell Cycle in Mora. Gary made the call a few days prior to our planned arrival and from the first conversation to the last before we left we were treated as if we had been long standing customers.

We not only received the requested repairs and parts but they also made sure a few other issues on both bikes were identified and repaired. Very impressed with their Dealership and the entire group of people who work there.

Definitely added to our list for a Dealer we would trust and use again if needed in Minnesota.
    It's nice to hear about responsive dealers as we have absolutely NONE around this part of the country!!
    BIG F