View Poll Results: Custom Paint and Graphics?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Interested in custom paint/pinstriping

27 32.93%
  • Have custom paint/pinstriping

13 15.85%
  • Interested in custom wrap (full kit)

17 20.73%
  • Have custom wrap (full kit)

2 2.44%
  • Interested in custom wrap (frunk only)

2 2.44%
  • Have custom wrap (frunk only)

0 0%
  • Keeping it stock

21 25.61%
    Spyder Garage

Default RT Custom Graphics/Paint

RT Owners: Was talking with a dealer about differences between the RT and RS owners and one thing he's noticed is that RT owners tend not to have customized their Spyders. It made me wonder whether that was because the RT doesn't have a prominent graphics vendor with kits or if there just isn't much interest. Let's poll the field!
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Missus will always tell anybody who'll listen that I just don't know when to leave well-enough alone...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    The Missus will always tell anybody who'll listen that I just don't know when to leave well-enough alone...
    I know for sure that I like the styling of the RT, but I don't want to have to try and figure out which one's mine in a pack. I'm hoping to get a wrap made, but so far have just gone with lights.
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

Red face

I want airbrush on ours.. Just have not found a painter yet that I feel I can trust...
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Spyder Garage

Clearly I am a wrap fan but most RT owners I know are concentrating on comfort mods first, like floorboards and highway pegs
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Have custom paint/graphics.
    Never accept "no" from someone who does not have the authority to say "yes".

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I am wanting to get some custom paint/pinstriping but not sure yet what I want.
    Life should NOT be journey to grave with intention of arriving safely in attractive and well-preserved body, but rather you skid in sideways on 1 leg with body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Spyder Garage

We decided to go with a clear holographic metal flake, followed by a custom paint job - air brushed. We had a few vinyl grapics first. Just didn't want to stay with that look.
    Our life verse:
    Jeremiah 29:11
    2010 RT , Custom air brushed

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PeacefulBen View Post
    We decided to go with a clear holographic metal flake, followed by a custom paint job - air brushed. We had a few vinyl graphics first. Just didn't want to stay with that look.
    Love the theme! Any larger photos?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brevet05 View Post
    Love the theme! Any larger photos?
    Thanks for the compliment!
    We discussed the ideas for several weeks before deciding on this theme. We are members of the F.A.I.T.H Riders Ministry at our local church, and we wanted something to carry our beliefs in religion and patriotism. We discussed our thoughts with the paint shop and this is our combined efforts.

You can see bigger/more photos on our profile page by looking for our "albums" or clicking this link: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...p?albumid=1248
    Our life verse:
    Jeremiah 29:11
    2010 RT , Custom air brushed

Spyder Garage

I had an Army-themed wrap on my 08 RS, (see album) and am thinking about a US military history theme for the RT. I recently saw pictures of the American Pride Camaro, and it gave me the direction I want to go with my Spyder. The artist's site is here, and I've attached a couple of photos.

I especially love his nose eagle and think that would transfer well to the RT, and will find a way to get the embroidered flag stars into the mix as well.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Really like the "Patriotic" theme. Thr RT is hers so I don't believe any spider graphics are in the future for this ride. We're ole skool so pinstiping is in the books right now..One thing for sure, no matter whatever you decide, it will be what trips your trigger...

Ride SafeRyders

Spyder Garage

Well.... we saw a paint job at Maggie Valley today, that was OFF THE CHARTS!!!!

They told Mark Lawson that it took 3 months for their artist to complete.

Spyder Garage

for me the RT should be 2-coloured .. lookes too fat on the front - look at all the pics from the events - you will find what you like ...
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats