Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Seal Floorboards

I have a set of seal floor boards of a 2012 RTS, that I will sell for 200 dollars. Just like new. I traded it for a 2017 RTL. They have big factory boards on them. Call me at 1-607-432-3069. If you have any questions, call me. If you want a picture of it, my son will send it to you.

Spyder Garage

Default still avvailable??

Quote Originally Posted by donsspyder View Post
    I have a set of seal floor boards of a 2012 RTS, that I will sell for 200 dollars. Just like new. I traded it for a 2017 RTL. They have big factory boards on them. Call me at 1-607-432-3069. If you have any questions, call me. If you want a picture of it, my son will send it to you.
    x
    x

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by smithwd View Post
    x
    x
    I talked to Don and was going to buy them, but things got crazy here and this mod went on the back burner. I'm in the middle of relocating from TX to FL now, and really can't mess with it until we get everything settled in FL. He's a nice guy and if he still has them I'd jump on them if I were you.

Spyder Garage

Sent you a message about the floorboards if still availabe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I love hearing from all my friends who have my Seals. Probably the reason so many say they are the best looking Floorboards is that I spent 45 yrs. as a full time sculptor and designer. I also designed them to fit my personal physical limitations. That being said.....
    Ride in comfort,
    John

Spyder Garage

Default Floor boards

Quote Originally Posted by donsspyder View Post

Just started with Spyderlovers...
    Have 2012 RT SE5, Floor boards still available?
    Al
    2012 RTS SE5 , Spider Web Brake pedal Orbital blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CADRE View Post
    Just started with Spyderlovers...
    Have 2012 RT SE5, Floor boards still available?
    Al
    Well Seal Floorboards has stopped selling them ….. They can easily be made from 1/4 in. diamond plate aluminum …. that's what I did …. you take off the OEM peg covers and attach using those oem holes …. make the boards long enough to reach the bolt that attaches the lower side panel ( metal ) and make a bracket from steel flat stock …..cost about $20.00 ……...good luck … Mike