Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

That's a great connection... now a question... mine is an RT base, so no weird compressor stuff and no dump valve nonsense... the airbag sits in the front of the shock.... how is the air hose connected to the air bag? Where was yours leaking exactly? What mechanism is used to put the hose in and hold it in place in the air bag itself. I've used push to connect fitting for my trailer many times. I see a diagram with an elbow that is the connection point between the Schrader valve and the airbag... but it's the airbag fitting itself that I'm concerned with... Thank you
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-28-2024 at 07:37 PM.
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by davev1pa View Post
    That's a great connection... now a question... mine is an RT base, so no weird compressor stuff and no dump valve nonsense... the airbag sits in the front of the shock.... how is the air hose connected to the air bag? Where was yours leaking exactly? What mechanism is used to put the hose in and hold it in place in the air bag itself. I've used push to connect fitting for my trailer many times. I see a diagram with an elbow that is the connection point between the Schrader valve and the airbag... but it's the airbag fitting itself that I'm concerned with... Thank you
    Do you have a leak? What are you trying to do? The air bag has a push fitting on it, the whole system uses that style fitting. A good batch of soapy water and a spray bottles your friend for finding a leak! And if you're trying to disconnect a fitting clean the fitting and hose really good before you try to unhook it, that way you'll be able to reuse the fitting when done.
    2012 RTL , Pearl