Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

My one time dealing with them was good. Ordered the "new" at that time, 1330 x 3 patch. Got it in two days. And...I am in Alaska.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    Would this be how you would treat your customers? not responding to business emails or voice mails? I am not specifically talking about Lamonster but business in general. Yes I do find it irritating when "companies" do not respond to emails and to voice mails. We are living in 2017 and just like answering services, you can setup email auto replies that you are away. In my case I could not get the Lamoster airpak to work. What If I had been on the road when this happened and no one answered the phone or email? Dark ages are over dude, we are in a mobile environment, like it or not.
    Give me your order number and we'll have a new one sent out to you Monday. You can use the PM feature here if you like seeing nothing else is working for you. I'll personalty make sure it's taken care of. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Great service Lamont! You cannot please everyone, but you sure are trying!!!!!
    Regards,
    BitSlayer

2015 Spyder RT Limited - Perl White
    - Having fun with my knees in the breeze

Spyder Garage

My Gosh GIVE IT A REST. Every business has a glitch now and then especially a small business. A lot of people are very satisfied with the service they have gotten from Lamonster, so if your so dissatisfied take your business elsewhere. Most of the sponsors on this site are small businesses and I think they may all have had problems at one time or another. Overall they're a pretty good bunch to deal with, and Lamonster is one of the best.
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    What If I had been on the road when this happened and no one answered the phone or email? Dark ages are over dude, we are in a mobile environment, like it or not.
    So why did you not use your mobile environment, and call him? I am not saying he is perfect, nor have I had all my email's answered also.

To date I have sent two emails, and only one reply. Did I get mad? Nope. I understand the situation. The first email was during SF, and his wife getting hurt.

The second he asked me to call him. I prefer to use email, and Lamont it seems prefers using the phone. Am I wrong for wanting to use email only, or is he wrong for wanting to use the phone only? Not for me to judge.

I understand his point, as a phone call is more personable, and to the point. With an email I don't have to worry about forgetting things expressed.

Did I get great customer service? Nope, but I still bought from his business since I like his products and prices.

Just my two cents.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    There is this new device called the "Telephone". It's actually amazing, you just have to punch some numbers on a key board, and believe it or not, people are actually assigned a unique set of numbers so that if you punch the numbers in the correct sequence, you can actually talk to people even if they are not within earshot. Now hear is the amazing thing, they even have these devises that are what they call MOBILE, so that even when you are not at home, you can punch away at a mobile keyboard, and call people.

If yiu you rely on email as the only form of communication, you will be unhappy! I have had to call to ask questions of the Folks at Lamonster Garrage and they always answer!

Give em a brake!
    Your sarcastic post is childish and unhelpful which I resent. You will be please to learn however, that the 'telephone' has in fact spread across the pond to the UK, and believe it or not we even have colour television, laptops and mobiles.

Since I happen to live in the UK I do not wish to spend my hard earned cash on high tariff 'phone calls to the States just to be connected to a time wasting answering system or answer machine. Besides I am profoundly deaf and have extreme difficulty using telephones, I don't suppose that even occurred to you. Lamonster's site gives their email as a method of contact so that is what I did.
    Please don't lead me into temptation, I already know the way. I can resist everything except temptation.

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I was a 15 year vendor for a business owner, who built his small enterprise from a one man shop to employing 35 people. He was successful and prided himself on being able to support about 25 families with their needs, while he only had a 6th grade education.

He once told me that, "Business would be such a pleasure to do with the exception of only two things, customers and employees!"

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

my 2c'c worth. im old school and old. i want to deal with a real voice. you know you have been taken care of. jacob has always taken care of me. great people and service. if i have
    something for sale i ask people to call. most dont. impersonal world we have made for ourselves.
    not my kind of world.--irv
    2015 rts-white pearl- mods- '16 F3 fat 6 chrome wheels,
    and some little stuff. setback utopia backrest, baja ron
    sway bar, oem adj. air deflectors, marlin gps compass,
    lamonster fbb foot pegs[modified brackets], lamonts
    vibration damper, rock guard, and side case stiffener kit,
    . brp comfort seat. , fomozas and
    altimax, magic mirror mts, and wide mirrors.
    [joyce & irvin toms]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by irvin48 View Post
    if i have
    something for sale i ask people to call. most dont. impersonal world we have made for ourselves.
    not my kind of world.--irv
    But what about if they are deaf, do you just ignore them as if they don't count???
    Please don't lead me into temptation, I already know the way. I can resist everything except temptation.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by F3Spyderman View Post
    But what about if they are deaf, do you just ignore them as if they don't count???
    I answer the phone (among other things) for a small 2 man business, and have "spoken" to many deaf customers. Most have others call for them, but some have a machine they type on and the machine does the speaking, still others use some sort of service as an intermediary, so there are ways to do it. By far the most common is to have some one make the call for you. I see your issue as cost and I certainly can't fault that.

I have problems getting my own family to return emails sometimes, or getting them to call me, they would rather use text. I've told them "just think of the wear and tear on you fingers, you already have your phone in your hand. Wouldn't it be easier to call than to type in that whole message?"
    Last edited by 2Paw; 05-20-2017 at 09:30 AM.
    Ed

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Groan....jpg

This entire thread has "Jumped the Shark"...
    The Deaf can't use phones: the blind can't send a PM, and the paralyzed can't drive to the shop...
    Are we done looking for victims of Society's misanthropic attitudes yet?
    Give the guy a break!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Anyone know if Lamonster Garage is still in business? I emailed them twice recently about some parts I want to order and have not received a reply.

Ordered mirrors Monday, received them yesterday - - however, I did send several emails to them prior to ordering and never received a response........
    He's on his RT She's on her F3

And the Keys to a Happy Marriage: Separate
    Bathrooms, Individual Remote TV Clickers, and
    His and Her Spyders.

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die,
    I want to go where they went." ~ ~ Will Rogers

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
    ~ ~ Winston Churchill in his tribute to the RAF.

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining
    people who think the world owes them a living." ~ ~ John Wayne

GOS 3799

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've had the best luck with send PMs, or using the phone...
    I ordered some stuff the other day, and it's already in the system, and I'm tracking it's progress!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LateLifeCrisis View Post

Ordered mirrors Monday, received them yesterday - - however, I did send several emails to them prior to ordering and never received a response........
    What email did you use?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    What email did you use?

Clicked on the "Contact Us" LamonsterGarageSales@gmail.com

But all's good....received the mirrors (Top caps & Mirror Combo for SE6) in a matter of days and am headed to the garage to install them. "Honey" is at work and since the F3 is my baby, Mama's gonna do it herself! Then I'll use the Lamonster products to spiff HIM up (the bike, not Honey) and take a ride. Honey says my Wish List is getting longer and longer, however LAMONSTER GARAGE is making the "what'll I get her for_________" easy!

Stay safe out there or put Lamonster Garage on the ark!!!
    He's on his RT She's on her F3

And the Keys to a Happy Marriage: Separate
    Bathrooms, Individual Remote TV Clickers, and
    His and Her Spyders.

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die,
    I want to go where they went." ~ ~ Will Rogers

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
    ~ ~ Winston Churchill in his tribute to the RAF.

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining
    people who think the world owes them a living." ~ ~ John Wayne

GOS 3799

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Paw View Post
    I answer the phone (among other things) for a small 2 man business, and have "spoken" to many deaf customers. Most have others call for them, but some have a machine they type on and the machine does the speaking, still others use some sort of service as an intermediary, so there are ways to do it. By far the most common is to have some one make the call for you. I see your issue as cost and I certainly can't fault that.
    Well bully for you. And thanks for the lecture on various aids for the deaf. Having been PREFOUNDLY deaf for 50 years I am well aware of 'teletype' and third party methods of communication. If Lamonster are too busy to drop me a one or two sentence email you can imagine how happy they would be to hang on the phone while I type a message for the translator to put into words and wait again while the translator types back to me. And the misunderstanding that could occur during the process. And the expense of the prolonged and maybe unfruitful call. Get real!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

How long do I need to be patient? Its been 19 days since I emailed Lamonster Garage about some parts I want to buy but heard nothing back. Guess they don't want the business so I'll have to look elsewhere to spend my money.
    If you still haven't heard, it's my guess that your email is now buried.

I agree re email vs phone - I would love to phone and talk through what I want with USA vendors, but I would have to get my head around the time zone, then spend a fortune on a call.

So, like you, it's email or nothing for me. There's another supplier I've been trying to contact - so far absolutely zero... That said, generally I've found USA vendors prompt and efficient - my latest effort is the odd one out.

If you haven't already - may I suggest you send a "new" email with your complete query, and tell them you're in England and it costs a lot to call. You could add '2nd request' if you feel it will help.

Spyder Garage

Well bully for you. And thanks for the lecture on various aids for the deaf. Having been PREFOUNDLY deaf for 50 years I am well aware of 'teletype' and third party methods of communication. If Lamonster are too busy to drop me a one or two sentence email you can imagine how happy they would be to hang on the phone while I type a message for the translator to put into words and wait again while the translator types back to me. And the misunderstanding that could occur during the process. And the expense of the prolonged and maybe unfruitful call. Get real!!
    I'm sorry if I offended you, that was certainly not my intention, I only thought to be helpful. I did acknowledge your problem with the cost of a phone call. There was no need to be an ass about it. Also the head banger emoticon was placed after the next part of of my original post, and not where you moved it, which kind of changes the whole context.
    Ed

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage
    Last edited by Buckeye Bleau; 05-22-2017 at 07:11 AM.
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

QUOTE=F3Spyderman;1260062]Your sarcastic post is childish and unhelpful which I resent. You will be please to learn however, that the 'telephone' has in fact spread across the pond to the UK, and believe it or not we even have colour television, laptops and mobiles.

Since I happen to live in the UK I do not wish to spend my hard earned cash on high tariff 'phone calls to the States just to be connected to a time wasting answering system or answer machine. Besides I am profoundly deaf and have extreme difficulty using telephones, I don't suppose that even occurred to you. Lamonster's site gives their email as a method of contact so that is what I did.[/QUOTE]
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Okay you can post this but can't respond to my last request.
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...=1#post1259841

Send me your order number and we will go from there. This post is done.