Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    arntufun

Default SpyderQuest 2014 ** Dates and Official Host Hotel Info **

After the great feedback from last year we are gearing up to do it again. Please join us for........

SpyderQuest 2014
    When-----September 11-13 2014
    Where---- Lake George, NY

In a effort to throw the best event possible, our guests need to stay at the best host hotel in the history of any Spyder event.

For $99.00 a night for a traditional suite (with a two night minimum), your getting it !!!!!!

six flags 1.jpgsix flags 5.jpg

Your probably saying yes thats pretty nice Randy, but how can you say it's the best host hotel in the history of Spyder events ?????? Let me explain.......

Everyone of our guests staying at this hotel will recieve passes for the length of your stay to the 38,000 square foot indoor waterpark located right inside your hotel !!!!!!! Get ready for splashes, swirls, spills, squeals and smiles! Float leisurely on inner-tubes, enjoy the thrills of a white-water rafting experience, catch a wave and do some surfing, through curls and tunnels, or explore a treehouse full of slides and water features! The weather is always a balmy 80 degrees, so grab your suits and swim shoes and make a splash.
    six flags 2.jpg

Don't forget this Adult only hot tub !!!!!!

six flags 3.jpg

Last edited by arntufun; 09-03-2014 at 09:58 AM.

arntufun

Ok, now that I have your attention, your are probably wondering where you could grab a drink at night ???? Well...... inside your hotel of course !!!!

six flags 6.jpg
    \

But Randy, what if I'm hungry ????????? Not a problem folks, you have a diner inside your hotel that serves all three meals !!!! Enjoy great tasting food at one of the largest Johnny Rockets in the country, located near Lake George, NY on the lower level of Six Flags Great Escape Lodge. Designed to recreate the look and feel of a timeless hamburger and malt shop, this fun restaurant offers juicy hand-pressed burgers, classic sandwiches and hand-dipped Shakes and malts, reminiscent of the days when ‘soda jerks’ and bobby socks were all the rage.
    Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, diners in Lake George will enjoy an all-American look and feel, tabletop jukeboxes, authentic décor, a dancing wait staff featuring servers who know the secret behind getting ketchup out of the bottle.six flags 10.jpg

Ok if that isn't enough, How about a Spa treatment ??? No problem.... Your host hotel has that too !!!! Save 20% when you call and mention Spyderquest.

six flags 7.jpg

What are you waiting for call or go online to reserve today !!!!!
    $99.00 a night, (two night minimum)

Website with all info here ------------> http://www.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/
    If you want to book on-line, the code is 091014SPYD
    Last edited by arntufun; 11-08-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Spyder Garage

That looks way too cool of a place. Deb and I will be there. Booking today.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Six Flags??

That's about fourteen steps beyond AWESOME!!
    You ROCK!!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default invalid promo code

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    After the great feedback from last year we are gearing up to do it again. Please join us for........

SpyderQuest 2014

In a effort to throw the best event possible, our guests need to stay at the best host hotel in the history of any Spyder event.

For $99.00 a night for a traditional suite (with a two night minimum), your getting it !!!!!!

Your probably saying yes thats pretty nice Randy, but how can you say it's the best host hotel in the history of Spyder events ?????? Let me explain.......

Everyone of our guests will recieve passes for the length of your stay to the 38,000 square foot indoor waterpark located right inside your hotel !!!!!!! Get ready for splashes, swirls, spills, squeals and smiles! Float leisurely on inner-tubes, enjoy the thrills of a white-water rafting experience, catch a wave and do some surfing, through curls and tunnels, or explore a treehouse full of slides and water features! The weather is always a balmy 80 degrees, so grab your suits and swim shoes and make a splash.
    six flags 2.jpg

six flags 3.jpg

Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
    89 Six Flags Drive,Queensbury, New York 12804
    Reservations: 1.518-824-6060
    Sun-Thu 8am-8:30pm | Frid-Sat 8am-11pm

ARRIVING: DEPARTING: ADULTS: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 CHILDREN: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Promo Code Corporate Promotional Group/Block Check Availability

PROMOTION CODE IS INVALID FOR PROPERTY

This is what I'm getting.....

Spyder Garage

Default Code did not work

Ok, now that I have your attention, your are probably wondering where you could grab a drink at night ???? Well...... inside your hotel of course !!!!

six flags 6.jpg
    \

But Randy, what if I'm hungry ????????? Not a problem folks, you have a diner inside your hotel that serves all three meals !!!! Enjoy great tasting food at one of the largest Johnny Rockets in the country, located near Lake George, NY on the lower level of Six Flags Great Escape Lodge. Designed to recreate the look and feel of a timeless hamburger and malt shop, this fun restaurant offers juicy hand-pressed burgers, classic sandwiches and hand-dipped Shakes and malts, reminiscent of the days when ‘soda jerks’ and bobby socks were all the rage.
    Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, diners in Lake George will enjoy an all-American look and feel, tabletop jukeboxes, authentic décor, a dancing wait staff featuring servers who know the secret behind getting ketchup out of the bottle.six flags 10.jpg

Ok if that isn't enough, How about a Spa treatment ??? No problem.... Your host hotel has that too !!!! Save 20% when you call and mention Spyderquest.

six flags 7.jpg

What are you waiting for call or go online to reserve today !!!!!
    $99.00 a night, (two night minimum)

Website with all info here ------------> http://www.sixflagsgreatescapelodge.com/
    If you want to book on-line, the code is 091014SPYD.
    Tried to make reservations, but CODE did not work.
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

Spyder Garage

If you just put in Group/Block and then the code it gives you the rate of $99. The only thing is you have to pay the whole amount up front. So if you book for all three nights you have to pay the $356.70 now.

arntufun

It's working, I just tried it. You have to select group/block and enter 091014SPYD

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Post WOW RANDY, you've outdone yourself my friend! Just an FYI when booking -

THIS IS SO AWESOME

Just a quick heads up for those that choose to book on-line.
    For the Promo Code that Randy gave
    091014SPYD
    to work, you have to choose GROUP/BLOCK instead of Promo or any other choice

And we get an AWESOME DISCOUNT, cause regular room rates are $169.99 but SpyderLovers are only $99
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 11-08-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default My boys

SpyderQuest 2014

Everyone of our guests will recieve passes for the length of your stay to the 38,000 square foot indoor waterpark located right inside your hotel !!!!!!! Get ready for splashes, swirls, spills, squeals and smiles! Float leisurely on inner-tubes, enjoy the thrills of a white-water rafting experience, catch a wave and do some surfing, through curls and tunnels, or explore a treehouse full of slides and water features! The weather is always a balmy 80 degrees, so grab your suits and swim shoes and make a splash.
    six flags 2.jpg

six flags 3.jpg

I just show by boys where we will be staying next year for spyder quest they still jumping in their beds...sorry honey I hope they still on vacation...boys are going out...

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spidergirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Randy, I am so glad this is happening again. I did not think you could top this year's Spyderquest, but you and your team had done it. I am so excited. I had so much fun, I look forward to doing this again!!! What an awesome hotel!!!! See you in September.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default no good

It's working, I just tried it. You have to select group/block and enter 091014SPYD

My arrival is the 9th to the 14th and I'm getting this....REQUEST BLOCK CODE IS NOT VALID OR ARRIVAL DEPARTURE DATE OUTSIDE BLOCK DATE helpppppppp

Spyder Garage

We are booked. Deb and I will be there that Thursday around supper time.

Great job guys. Cannot wait until we see what else you guys have planned.

Spyder Garage

Now I must choose, Best Motel or Best RV Park, maybe booth.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball79ST2013 View Post
    My arrival is the 9th to the 14th and I'm getting this....REQUEST BLOCK CODE IS NOT VALID OR ARRIVAL DEPARTURE DATE OUTSIDE BLOCK DATE helpppppppp
    This is probably outside the parameter of the contract, I'm sure Randy will see if can be extended for you.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball79ST2013 View Post

these prices are only good from 9-10-13 thru 9-13-13. Let me call my agent and see if I can extend the dates for you.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ? ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Now I must choose, Best Motel or Best RV Park, maybe booth.
    So Ron with both those great possibilities why would you stay in a .......BOOTH ? ? ? .................see you there Mike .
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 11-08-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default We're booked

Got a reservation for Barbara and me for the 11th-14th. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have planned for this year and to meet up with the great people we met at this year's Spyderquest.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    So Ron with both those great possibilities why would you stay in a .......BOOTH ? ? ? .................see you there Mike .
    Because of information that has not been released yet, I may have to be at the campgrounds on Saturday.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Do you happen to know if SpyderQuest will again be sharing Lake George with the BalloonFest?
    (Friends of ours attend that event every year...)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Do you happen to know if SpyderQuest will again be sharing Lake George with the BalloonFest?
    (Friends of ours attend that event every year...)
    Not this year Bob, the balloons are the following weekend. This year is, oh I will let Randy tell you.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks!

zrc

Randy / Rnet

If you all want to set up a website and whatnot for this event, I am available to help.

I am still expanding my current resume for site's I administrate and design.

Holla' if you need some help, it can include a "squareup" store now as well. I have the ability to handle such things, or help you set up an LLC or some such non-sense to handle it all.

Thanks
    Ryan

Cell: (423) 693-8337 (text or call)
    Email: zrcarman@gmail.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default We are in

Quote Originally Posted by zrc View Post
    Randy / Rnet

If you all want to set up a website and whatnot for this event, I am available to help.

I am still expanding my current resume for site's I administrate and design.

Holla' if you need some help, it can include a "squareup" store now as well. I have the ability to handle such things, or help you set up an LLC or some such non-sense to handle it all.

Thanks
    Ryan

Cell: (423) 693-8337 (text or call)
    Email: zrcarman@gmail.com
    Wife with her 2013 RSS me and my ST-S and my boys will be there from the 9th till the 14th see you there...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

You do realize that is the same time Spyder Palooza is being held in Missouri? They announced their dates 2 months ago. When they set their dates they were trying not to infringe on SpyderQuest dates

2012 Spyder RT
    Seal boards
    Baker wings
    Tric LED under glow
    Gloryder
    Member: Midwest Spyders