Spyder Garage

Default 2016 F3-T, only 1,900 miles, extended warranty.

Price now reduced to $16,500.00. The Spyder is perfect, located in south MS, and would consider delivery. More details in posts below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by USMMAN; 05-27-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Accessories?

Browsers for your sale would probably like to see what 'farkles' you've added to the trike
    I wonder where that road goes?

Ness Custom Tour Victory Vision. (for sale)

V Strom DL 1000

Spyder Garage

Good thought. Actually, it's practically stock. It has front floor boards instead of pegs, a shorty antenna, and foam grips.

It is the SE6, and it does have the audio system.

I've developed a back condition that has taken the fun out of riding.

I'd be open to possibly delivering the Spyder. My wife and I are always up for a road trip.
    Last edited by USMMAN; 05-17-2018 at 07:27 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by USMMAN View Post
    Good thought. Actually, it's practically stock. It has front floor boards instead of pegs, a shorty antenna, and foam grips.

It is the SE6, and it does have the audio system. The practically new, matching, white, helmet is included (3XL).

I've developed a back condition that has taken the fun out of riding.

I'd be open to possibly delivering the Spyder. My wife and I are always up for a road trip.
    Just a thought...
    Have you thought about adding a backrest to keep from arching your back while ryding??
    2017 F3T Limited; Can-Am Driver Backrest, Can-Am Tall Boy Windshield, Can-Am Passenger Armrests, Garmin Drivesmart 61 LMT, brake rod extension, Super loud 131 DB air horn
    2012 RTS Limited; Custom Corbin seat Bomber Jacket Brown w/Dual Butt Heater, Gas Door, Driver Backrest, Web Boards, Bad Boy Air Horn, Baja Ron Sway Bar, Spyder Brake Pad, Right Vent Heat Block, Cargo nets, Drink holders

Spyder Garage

I realize a backrest and possibly an aftermarket seat may help. I may give that a try, but I'm just in the mood right now to let the Spyder go.

Spyder Garage

I noticed today that the extended warranty is a $1200 value, so as Bill Murray might say, "You've got that going for you".

I now have the trike on craigslist, and I'll be putting it on e bay soon.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by USMMAN View Post
    I noticed today that the extended warranty is a $1200 value, so as Bill Murray might say, "You've got that going for you".

I now have the trike on craigslist, and I'll be putting it on e bay soon.
    USMMAN, You might want to take a look at NADA and get a sense of the values there in terms of pricing. It appears that your beautiful stock Spyder has a retail value of $18,790 and Low Retail of $14,280. Extended warranties as you may know can be had for about 1/2 price at some dealers around the country. Like any product, the warranties are a profit item and it appears that many dealers are willing to be flexible on their pricing and profit margins.

In terms of Craigslist, I can tell you that you will primarily attract either low ballers or more generally marketing firms that will want to sell your Spyder for you. The amount of scam artists that troll that site are phenomenal and extremely discouraging in my past experiences. Not sure about Ebay? You were mentioning that you had not done all of your homework. I might suggest that you consider looking at Cycle Trader and getting a national picture of what your trike is selling for in both the hands of dealers and/or private parties. For me, that has been a better gauge of what my vehicles will command on the open market. Another possibility is to consider consignment of your Spyder to your selling dealer if they do that kind of thing and paying them something like 10%-15% of the selling price to avoid the hassles of some of these scams and low ballers.

In any event, not to be discouraging and you did not specifically solicit advice (please fellow Spyder owners to not flame as these observations are offered with kindness and positive concern) but would like to see a fellow Spyder owner get as much for their machine as is reasonably possible. In some venues, prices on our trikes seem to be depressed with dealers heavily discounting new old stock and in others, less so. I am not sure exactly what the variables are that contribute to that phenomenon? Sorry that the Spyder is not working for you but there are lots of other toys to play with in life
    Last edited by Capt. Bob; 04-28-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Spyder Garage

Captain Bob, great information and tips. I'll certainly check into the web sites, etc. that you suggested ASAP. I appreciate the help.

Spyder Garage

Been out of town. Will try to do more research and update post soon.

Spyder Garage

Additional info concerning value of Spyder - Looks like $19,000 is a reasonable price, but I'll do $18,500!

Sorry photos need to be rotated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Not to put a dampener on you trying to sell but there are new 2017's out there on cycle trader for under $17,000

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SELING SPYDER

Quote Originally Posted by jcgribks View Post
    Not to put a dampener on you trying to sell but there are new 2017's out there on cycle trader for under $17,000
    ........Also check E-bay , I just did for someone else ..... There were quite a few 2017 ....F-3 " LIMITED's " ( from Dealers ) at $21 to $22,000 .....the limited option added about $4,000 to the original price of your F-3. ..... I know these comments might sound negative - However if it's priced too high it won't sell, and time is not in your favor ..... if you can't sell it this riding season it will be worth less...............Good Luck ....... Mike

Spyder Garage

I appreciate the comments. If someone has a reasonable offer, we can talk about it. I still have several options to explore, just haven't had time yet.

Thanks,

Jack

Spyder Garage

I'm at $17, 950 right now. Got the trike on several sites now, and I'll stay at this price for a while to see what happens.