Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Still waiting to hear from the Company's Risk Management Division. They are acting like this is the first time this has ever happened to anyone. Thank goodness I had video. Video doesn't lie!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    Still waiting to hear from the Company's Risk Management Division. They are acting like this is the first time this has ever happened to anyone. Thank goodness I had video. Video doesn't lie!!!
    Good luck with that evil corporation. I used to work for them. They'd rather spend money on lawyers than do the right thing.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have already ordered the parts but I would like the paint damage repaired and have the dealer do a once over. Lifting it to see if any damaged was caused underneath just in case. If not, I guess I will have to be happy that the object shattered on impact of the road and was not a more solid object, because it could have been much worse.

Spyder Garage

Default News

I bet your local news stations might be interested in doing a story on this and show your video on air. Wasted Management might perk up then. Has risk management seen the video yet?
    2015 RTS Special Series
    Russell Day Long seat
    F4 Customs windshield
    Sena 20s

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    Big companies like to "stonewall." Exxon still owes people for the oil spill that happened about 20 years ago.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red