Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

The sweating and being soaked doesn't sound like much fun. I understand with this level of protection it's to be expected. I know I get hot enough in the summer with my mesh jacket jeans and boots. That's really the only reason I'm hesitant to make the purchase. I think I'm going to go another Summer with what I have, and re-evaluate my gear and make a decision to get an R3 or not.
    My other concern is how the suit performs with all the flaps unzipped for cooling. Does the suit flap around at speed when vents are open, or act like a parachute and blow up like a balloon at hwy speeds? Or does it stay close to the body due to its weight. idk.
    Last edited by Dasmoetorhead; 02-08-2024 at 10:28 AM.

Retired U.S. Coast Guard 76-97
    2022 F3S , Monolith black

Spyder Garage

there is another choice www.motoport.com/ Excellent gear, air mesh good hot weather protection With a proven record.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dasmoetorhead View Post
    My other concern is how the suit performs with all the flaps unzipped for cooling. Does the suit flap around at speed when vents are open, or act like a parachute and blow up like a balloon at hwy speeds? Or does it stay close to the body due to its weight. idk.
    Not in my experience. It's on your, firmly, because you have the primary zips closed. The vents help a bit, but in my experience you have to occasionally expose them into the wind to get some much needed air circulation on a hot summer day. Raise your arms, sticks your hand into the wind etc so the air seeps in through the openings.