Spyder Garage

Default Price compression

I've been watching prices out here in the Great NorthWet, and noticed there are still NEW 2012s and 2013s competing for limited consumer dollars. Since the older 990s have been gathering dust for a while, the prices have dropped about $8000 from the original MSRP - however, it's now year end for the 2014s and they are dropping in price too.

Yes, you can get a limited for the price of a 2014 base, but, for me, the 1440/SE6 was worth way more than the extra farkles on the "S" or "LTD".. fuel economy, maintenance costs, improved oil checking, ride-ability, etc. The bottom line is that there are a lot of great (new) RTs to be had for well under $20K... How kool is that???
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Default Good to know..!!

great opportunities for those with limited funds. They are great machines and will come with full warranty..thanks for watching that...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    I've been watching prices out here in the Great NorthWet, and noticed there are still NEW 2012s and 2013s competing for limited consumer dollars. Since the older 990s have been gathering dust for a while, the prices have dropped about $8000 from the original MSRP - however, it's now year end for the 2014s and they are dropping in price too.

Yes, you can get a limited for the price of a 2014 base, but, for me, the 1440/SE6 was worth way more than the extra farkles on the "S" or "LTD".. fuel economy, maintenance costs, improved oil checking, ride-ability, etc. The bottom line is that there are a lot of great (new) RTs to be had for well under $20K... How kool is that???
    Ya got some links for these deals??

Spyder Garage

I posted a NEW 2012 thread, with links. The 13's are shown in the same areas, and the 14's are door knockers...
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

So there is a link but you won't post it??? O.K., sorry to bother you.

Spyder Garage

Bremerton, WA -NEW 2012 RT S SE5 for $19.799: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcd/4648929312.html

The rest of the NEW ads have disappeared. Used RTs - Lynwood, WA has a 2012 w/10K on the clock for $14K..
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member