Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JimVonBaden View Post
    "Piss"is a swear word?
    It was, according to my mother! My brother sat beside her at the dinner table and used that word once. The pointy end of her fork came down right where his had had been just as he moved it! He never said it in her presence again!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Bravo!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    It was, according to my mother! My brother sat beside her at the dinner table and used that word once. The pointy end of her fork came down right where his had had been just as he moved it! He never said it in her presence again!

Tough mom!
    Jim

2013 ST-S (wife's)
    2015 BMW R1200GS (mine)
    1981 Yamaha XS400 Scrambler Custom (mine)

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post

Touché! Loved George Carlin I saw him in college, the opening act was Comander Cody and The Lost Planet Airman. As they are tearing down the bands Gear this hippie come strolling out and they closed the curtain behind home and George Started his set, and he did that bit
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.