Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

The parts are called Oval Washer, PN 705000321, and they come in pairs @ $4.33/pr from BRP. Check Cheap Cycle Parts for a lower price. They are in fact different from the round grommets that hold the side panels in place.

Do yourself a favor when reassembling panels, courtesy of SpyderAnn01, lightly spray the grommets with a spritz of windex and the pins will almost jump into place, no undue pushing necessary.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Default Where are they $4.33/pair ? All I can find is $4.33 each.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    The parts are called Oval Washer, PN 705000321, and they come in pairs @ $4.33/pr from BRP. Check Cheap Cycle Parts for a lower price. They are in fact different from the round grommets that hold the side panels in place.

Do yourself a favor when reassembling panels, courtesy of SpyderAnn01, lightly spray the grommets with a spritz of windex and the pins will almost jump into place, no undue pushing necessary.
    JayBros,
    All I see is places selling (qty 1) at $4.33 each. That's OK with me but where do you see packs of 2 for $4.33?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Check with Value Accessories on the vendor section think they have them for sale too?

just found them. see below

http://store.valueaccessories.net/Re...tGrommets.aspx
    Last edited by trikermutha; 01-14-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Not shown for spyder

Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
    Check with Value Accessories on the vendor section think they have them for sale too?

just found them. see below

http://store.valueaccessories.net/Re...tGrommets.aspx
    Thanks, but I can't find them showing for Spyder, only Honda/etc and those could be a different size.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by teninospyder View Post
    Thanks, but I can't find them showing for Spyder, only Honda/etc and those could be a different size.
    I got it from the Spyder listings

Contact them to be sure

http://store.valueaccessories.net/ma...ntrolbars.aspx

Spyder Garage

JayBros,
    All I see is places selling (qty 1) at $4.33 each. That's OK with me but where do you see packs of 2 for $4.33?
    I actually went to the Body and Accessories 31Y1402 page for the 2014 RTS SE6, for my Spyder, because I'm most familiar with that set of pages. They are item #148 in the picture. I have found that there are occasionally PN changes that the dealer's parts guy has that we don't see on the parts lists we have access to online.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Default Where is pr/$4.33?

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    I actually went to the Body and Accessories 31Y1402 page for the 2014 RTS SE6, for my Spyder, because I'm most familiar with that set of pages. They are item #148 in the picture. I have found that there are occasionally PN changes that the dealer's parts guy has that we don't see on the parts lists we have access to online.
    JayBros......I agree with the part number but where are they available at 2/$4.33 as you stated in your original post?

Spyder Garage

JayBros......I agree with the part number but where are they available at 2/$4.33 as you stated in your original post?
    See the snip from the parts page, Item # 148 with the quantity listed in the right column just to the left of the cart symbol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think that's 4.33 each but required two?

Spyder Garage

Default Agrre on quantity per side and price is per grommet.

Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
    I think that's 4.33 each but required two?
    I agree with you. Thanks.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Tenino, you've been tripped up by BRP inconsistencies in parts names. They're bad.

What you are looking for is the oval washer, 705000321, 8 per bike, which you already know, and the round grommet, 705003264, 2 per bike. There is also a grommet assembly, 705005055, 4 per bike, but I can't make out from the parts diagram what it really is.

The diagram numbers for the parts vary from year to year parts diagrams but the part numbers stay fairly constant. All of these are on one of the Body & Accessories diagrams. Here again BRP does not maintain consistency year to year as to what a particular parts diagram and list is called.

As to where to buy them Google is your friend. Search for 'Can-Am 705000321' and all sorts of hits will come up. Repeat the search for the other numbers. If your dealer is not too far away you may be better off to go there. Ordering them online likely will cost more for shipping than for the parts.

As to how to find parts in the parts lists, you mostly need good luck and good guesses. The best place to start, IMO, is the BRP parts pages. https://can-am.brp.com/spyder/shop/f...ts-iframe.html The link is on SL home page, right side. A good way to search a particular parts list after you have the parts page open, in this case Firefox, is right click on the parts list, go to This Frame, then open in new tab or new window. Then just do a search of the page with Ctrl-F.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)