Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Bob, if it's like last year, you can register when you get there. The only issue night be a hotel room in the vicinity of the group of hotels but there are several hotels in Springfield, MO. You can probably find a room at the last minute if necessary.

Jim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boomerkc View Post
    Bob, if it's like last year, you can register when you get there. The only issue night be a hotel room in the vicinity of the group of hotels but there are several hotels in Springfield, MO. You can probably find a room at the last minute if necessary.

Jim
    Jim/Bob.... correct you can register at the event. Hotel rooms..... I am sure there are all kinds around. I do know most of what we had reserved at the Battlefield exit off 65 are full, but you can always check on the hotels at the Ozark exit (they are not listed on the website) or call one of the ones listed and I am sure they will point you on to one of their sister hotels.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boomerkc View Post

Jim
    And there are hundreds of room options in Branson, which is just 20+ miles south down 65.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks! The luxury of some time for these "discussions" is quite valuable!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I would Love to attend an event BUT Because I just added the NEW RT to my garage and Now need to save a Decent amount of $$$ before I travel - I Can,t Make It , I won,t travel on a Credit Card?
    I hope to get to Lake George for a few days this summer and then "Go From There!!!"
    Last edited by Sarge707; 01-15-2013 at 12:33 PM.

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    I would Love to attend an event BUT Because I just added the NEW RT to my garage and Now need to save a Decent amount of $$$ before I travel - I Can,t Make It , I won,t travel on a Credit Card?
    I hope to get to Lake George for a few days this summer and then "Go From There!!!"
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest "The New Adventure" logo

SpyderLady, I see on the registration page last years Spyderfest 2012 logo. Is there a 2013 logo in the works?
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    SpyderLady, I see on the registration page last years Spyderfest 2012 logo. Is there a 2013 logo in the works?
    ive been wondering the same thing. They'll prolly get a new one on the T-shirts. (I hope.)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Now THAT'S my kind of thinking!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

pitbull

Lots of stuff happened at once to us this year. So we are working hard to get all the t's crossed and I's dotted but rest assured the Mogang always gets it done and things come together, mean while we are working hard to get the new toy box open and ready to play with you at PITBULL POWERSPORTS.... Time is running!!