Thread: Rivco Install

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Rivco Install

I had horns put on at Spyderfest and the installer didn't hook one of the wires back up inside the right mirror so I didn't have a right turn signal. When I had it at PitBull for a tire install they fixed it.

J. D.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear..!!

Glad pitbull got you fixed up. I'm sure if you went back they would have fixed it up as well, though they should have tested everything they disconnect.
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

There is another thread on here titled "Electric Horn". Nike23 had Rivco install the horn at Spyderfest and his horn has stopped working - possibly a bad connection. Even though Pit Bull has fixed your problem, I recommend you contact Rivco and let them know what happened. Sounds like they may need to have a talk with their installer. I was seriously thinking about getting one of those from Rivco, but then decided to have Spyderpops install an air horn instead. We sure kept those vendors busy.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    There is another thread on here titled "Electric Horn". Nike23 had Rivco install the horn at Spyderfest and his horn has stopped working - possibly a bad connection. Even though Pit Bull has fixed your problem, I recommend you contact Rivco and let them know what happened. Sounds like they may need to have a talk with their installer. I was seriously thinking about getting one of those from Rivco, but then decided to have Spyderpops install an air horn instead. We sure kept those vendors busy.
    So what horn did you get? I'm thinking about a new one

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jimnsusie View Post
    I got the Magnum Electric Horn Set - Black You can see them on the Rivco site.

J. D.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jimnsusie View Post
    Spyderpops sold and installed the Wolo Bad Boy air horn. It took Harvey about 10 minutes to install it and works really well.