Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    how tall are you?
    6'4"

2014 RT-Limited--------------2013 RT-S---------------------2011 RT--------------------

Registered Users 3 Wheel Addict's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    You cannot go wrong with the day-long as that has been the best seat I have ever had on a motorcycle. They are spendie, but along the same lines as other custom seats. They have the best warranty in the business and give you months to try it out and after two attempts to make it right will give you your money back if you don't like it.

You do have to give them a seat so do this when you have down time like winter, or pick up someone's take off to send them.

Let us know what you end up doing.

Yep I think this is the way we are leaning. I do have the stock 14 seat that is not in use because we are using the "comfort" seat so I may just send them that one. I have my 05 Honda VTX1800 up for sale and when it goes that's the seat money. I gotta get this solved before next years riding season!
    Sold my 14 RTS went back to 2 wheels.
    2014 Kawasaki Vaquero SE

Spyder Garage

I found the stock seat comfortable, but hot. Added a Air Hawk, and a sheepskin, and all is good. Ultimate, Corbin and Russell are all good companies. You just have to find one that fits your body.