Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Legs Footboards

Just installed a set of Spyder legs foot boards. My RT SE6 was in need of leg room so I could be more at ease leg wise. The boards have the traditional look I wanted, and were 2 inches lower.
    If your in the market for a set of boards check out Wes'es sight. A sponsor and all around nice guy to deal with.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear that it's made a difference for you!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Not familiar with that product - what do they do for the brake??

Spyder Garage

Default Boards

Brake is no problem.
    In my opinion these are the best boards you can put on your Spyder.
    Plant your feet on these babies and it's pure Heaven.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Legs

They are a site sponsor, check them out. Wes is a really great guy.

http://www.spyderfootboards.com/

Spyder Garage

................I have had them for a year and wouldn't be without! Sorry, currently don't have a picture of them on

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Love 'em!

I just installed them on my 2011 RT-S yesterday and what a joy they are! I also ride a 2012 Harley Ultra Limited and they are exactly like the floor boards on them. I really like the way they angle out so you can ride without hugging the sides and stretch out a bit . I must tell you though that removing the existing pegs was no easy feat. The left side took a good 1-1/2 hours to break the seemingly permanent Loctited nylon insert lock nut loose. I even enlisted my neighbor's help for extra muscle. We even used an air ratchet to no avail! Finally gave up and heated up and melted the nylon insert in the lock nut with a propane torch to get it off. The right side with the brake pedal was a piece of cake thank God! I was ready to ditch the whole project after dealing with the left side. The instruction sheet had the left side as being the easy side!
    Now that they are on I am quite pleased. I'm looking forward to my trip to the Ocean City / Delmarva Bike Fest on 9/11 with these boards installed.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Floorboards

Prior to our taking the Lake Superior Circle Tour in August, I installed a set of Wes's boards on our 2011 RTS SE5. The tour took 2 weeks and 1,673 miles. It was wonderful in no small part because of the comfort of these boards. They are terrific! I too had great difficulty getting the original left peg off and ended up having to use a 6 foot pipe on a ratchet to get enough leverage to break the Locktite. The right one was also difficult but only because the instructions that came with the boards were in error and incomplete. Wes has committed to rewriting them. He was however, a great help during the installation process. I can without any hesitation, recommend these boards.