Thread: ultimate seat

Spyder Garage

Default ultimate seat

Made the decision to go with the ultimate seat. Installation was a breeze.
    Spyderlovers let me tell you they are a little pricey but best investment i have made. Only got 60 miles on it so far. Will put to the test this weekend. But what a huge difference. Not only more comfortable the stability and support are unsurpassed. Feels so much natural pressure is evenly distributed.
    Thanks Des and Dave hats off to a superb product

Spyder Garage

I am really glad to hear about your positive experience with the Ultimate seat. I ordered a custom one for my RT in ostrich skin pattern with both back rests and a gas door, it's due to be delivered tomorrow. Hope to get some miles on it this weekend. Your comments put my mind at ease and I agree they are pricey.

Spyder Garage

Default Pic's

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post
    Spyderlovers let me tell you they are a little pricey but best investment i have made. Only got 60 miles on it so far. Will put to the test this weekend. But what a huge difference. Not only more comfortable the stability and support are unsurpassed. Feels so much natural pressure is evenly distributed.

Need Pic's......

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Plyrod38 View Post
    I am really glad to hear about your positive experience with the Ultimate seat. I ordered a custom one for my RT in ostrich skin pattern with both back rests and a gas door, it's due to be delivered tomorrow. Hope to get some miles on it this weekend. Your comments put my mind at ease and I agree they are pricey.
    Your butt will thank you
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile ultimate seat well worth the $$

I couldn't agree more!! We have several hundred miles on our ultimate seat...from springfield mo spyderfest to rockford il....on the way down, we had the stock seat..i have weird knee issues that have me problems all the way down.... On the way back with the ultimate, it was a night and day difference, both as a driver and passenger!! It also changed the angle slightly on our RSS seat stance...so it keeps me from sliding forward into my husband when he's driving..haha

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear good reviews we are ordering two seats for our spyders tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

Default New seat....

We got our Ultimate at spyderfest...and yes a great improvement ....keep riding it gets better....but after 4-500 miles the butt stills gets FLAT!!!!!!