Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default SOLD - SOLD -2013 Storm Lightning 7x12 Ramp Trailer and Spyder SuperClamps

SOLD - SOLD : Thanks to all that inquired about - 2013 Storm Lightning 7x12 Ramp Trailer. white, single axle with brakes. Set up to haul 2012 Spyder RTS with Spyder Superclamps. Has side door, LED lights and interior lights. Used on one long haul for 2013 SpyderFest from northwest Ohio to Spyderfest and back. Used locally to move some furniture to our new home. Excellent condition. Great enclosed Spyder hauler. Cost new was $2860.00 plus Spyder Superclamps. Located in northwest Ohio. Sale price $1900.00. Have tittle in hand. Sold the Spyder last fall to a SpyderLover member. Will get some current pictures and they will be available for email if interested. Thanks and hello to my old friends.

David
    cdavidell@icloud.com

P6050195.jpgP6050207.jpgP6050223.jpg
    Last edited by cdavid; 06-20-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Added pictures

Spyder Garage

Before someone else asks. Lots of pics will help you out a lot. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks. I'm hoping to get new pictures tonight after work, if the weather cooperates, Thursday at the latest and post a link to them.

David

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Pictures added to the original ad. Thanks for all the inquiries so far.

David