Spyder Garage

Default T-Mobile Service

I am considering moving my cell phone service from Verizon to T-Mobile. I would like to hear from the members who have T-Mobile about service or lack there of.

Thanks.....

Spyder Garage

Default T Mobile

I live in south central PA. and I had T Mobile and it was bad real bad. My daughter and I switched at the same time and could not get rid of it fast enough. Verizon and ATT both worked excellent.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I love T-Mobile, had them for 10 or 12 years now. Their new "no contracts" pricing structure can be good or bad depending on how often you upgrade your phone. You have to pay full price for phones, spread out over a couple years of small payments, but the actual plan pricing is lower than most. So if you constantly upgrade to the latest and greatest and always have a phone payment in addition to the plan payment maybe not the best, but if you pay off the phone(or bring your own) then youll pay less per month than most other places. I recently moved a line over from a different T-Mobile account and they didn't set it up correctly, got the first bill and they had charged for each text message! 60 dollars or so in overages. called cust service, no questions asked they reversed charges on bill, set it up correctly, back dated the changes, all was well. Didn't have to talk to a supervisor, no messing around, first person I talked to all taken care of. Ive always been impressed with how they handle issues. just my 2 or 3 cents.