Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Hello Lordy,

Belgium is indeed home to bad weather sometimes, haha~ I have heated grips and side bags on my BMW but no handlebar pockets. I'm also one of those crazy people who commutes through winter on 2-wheeled vehicles, no stopping me. Last winter I made a nasty slip in the snow leaving me with only a light concussion and bruised body parts luckily. I hope to refrain from this stupid behaviour in the future. I'm not too sure if I'll miss the heated handlebars on a spyder but I assume I can just ask for them to be put on later in case I really need them? I'm also in possession of heated gloves but I don't think it would be wise to connect those to the spyder's battery seeing as it's not too strong.

Nice to know you can go full on the throttle as well as on the brake sounds like an interesting 'toy'. The Beemer was indeed a purchase of the mind, a stupid purchase even perhaps seeing I was already eyeing the Spyder back then. Even now my mind can't justify the purchase of a Spyder at all, no protection from weather and all those negatives from a bike and no escaping traffic either on this thing...why oh why would anyone want one of these if they're still able to ride two wheels? I have no idea but still my heart keeps steering me into the direction of the Spyder, haha~

We'll see if my heart was right after I was able to make my first testdrive on one...dealer told me to call on Friday...two more days to go~

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default haha

riding in winter - it reminds of some one ( me )
    hot blood prevents brain from wisdom i guess

i got mine in 2009 brand new because i just love cool, different everything and in comparison to 2 wheeler it's got only one disadvantage - once you stuck in a traffic, you're just stuck in a traffic with no escape

Battery? - never had a problem as such except when i was adding a mods and just starting it about 100 times that day ( after every step of modding ) so i had to recharge it once and that was 2 years ago, you see most of these guys here are in our Grandpas age Captain Slow kinda folks so
    magneto ( remember it's a high rev engine ) can't never charge battery up enough and that's all to battery story

My DPS stopped working 2 years ago and i absolutely loved it - i could take a bend as sharp as razor in ludicrous speed, some months back i went airborne a DPS started working again as i landed - what a disappointment , but thankfully it only lasted a few months and it's gone ever since - fantastic handling

What else? - mmmh, btw - Orange is the fastest colour

Economy, - i do my own servicing and modding, Petrol? - can't care less how much petrol it takes - power has to come from somewhere right? If i wanted an economy transport, i probably end up with Toyota Prius.

If you want to keep it for a decade - i would get a brand new one - comes with serious 2 years warranty in Europe. I would like to get a new RS-S myself but unfortunately it's not half as good as mine pimped 2009 so no point changing - waiting for double turbine powered version

Go for SE5 gearing - it's amazing, fast, smooth and trouble free.

Go on girl, take it for a serious test and don't forget to close your mouth afterwards